View Single Post
Old 12-11-2020, 05:33 PM   #1
DareBen90

Default The Wanking Newscaster Dare

In today's crazy world, staying engaged with current events is more important than ever! I'm here to help you keep up with the news in a more... kinky way.

Step 1: Post here that you're interested in playing. I'll send you a news article for the dare in your PM.

Step 2: Begin filming yourself fully clothed. Face, although highly recommended, is not required.

Step 3: Introduce yourself like a newscaster would! You can use your GetDare username or a nickname, but it's much more fun to use your actual name

Step 4: Start reading the news story aloud.

Step 5: Begin stripping off your clothes. Once fully naked, begin masturbating. Throughout all of this, YOU MUST CONTINUE TO READ THE NEWS story!!

Step 6: Cum! Even as you orgasm, keep trying to read the news story through all of your moans!

Once you're finished, send me your video!

Potential Modifications:
  • Show Face, Cover Your Face with a Mask, or Crop Your Face Out depending on your comfort level
  • For a more personal twist, complete my "Revealing Strip Interview" dare where you'll answer personal questions while stripping and wanking.
  • Let me know if you're interested in having your video exposed. Then I'll send it to anyone who wants to... learn from some recent news stories

So, is anyone interested?

Current Dares:
DareBen90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to DareBen90 for this post: