Thread: Fiction: Will & Mitch - The Big Bang
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 05:51 AM   #15
alienguy10

Default Part 5

ok guys - here is part 5!! I hope you enjoy it! I thought I was writing really well when I wrote it until I relised what I had planned was a really hard story line to continue writing with, so I had to change it =( Hopefully you will still enjoy it though!

Keep the comments coming! Thanks everyone!!

------------------------

Part 5

Will was now tied down to a bed, he had no chance of escaping now. He made no sound as the silence continued for what seemed as forever. He was starting to get stressed from the situation. Will usually had control over most situations and when he didn’t, he felt very uncomfortable, he had no idea what was happening. His breathing became heavy and he started sweating. He had never stressed to the point of sweating before, he thought it may have been the fact that he was being held down by restraints unwillingly.

“Man, don’t worry. I’m not going to hurt you. It may sting a little but it wont last long”, Mitch reassured Will. Will had many thoughts running through his head again, mainly torture this time though. He knew he was going to experience electrical shocks. This scared him as he hated being electrocuted, even the feeling of being zapped by static electricity freaked him out. Will asked Mitch what he was going to do to him. Mitch’s reply was, “Well I’ll start with some feeling around to make you horny. Next I’ll probably give you a bit of electro shock with this car battery I found but don’t worry, I doubt it will hurt because has been sitting around for years and is pretty flat. Hmm... then maybe some sexual torture and deep heat to finish off.”
Will didn’t mind the first bit, being horny but the electrical zaps and deep heat didn’t sound good. The two boys had dared each other to rub deep heat into their balls once before. Both of them were in severe pain as the heat was unbearable. They ended up in the shower together fighting for the water to rinse the gel off their genitalia.

The room was suddenly quiet as Mitch left. Will didn’t know where he was going but he shortly returned with some cooking oil and a wooden spoon. Will understood what the oil and wooden spoon were for but feared the spoon, it looked painful. Mitch walked up to Will and took off all his clothes. “I don’t wanna get oil all over these now do I!”, said Mitch whilst fumbling with his nearly erect dick, “Don’t worry, you’ll be enjoying this big boy later!”, referring to his dick.

Mitch climbed on top of Will so that his ass was sitting write on Will’s erect dick. He moved down slightly to make Will’s cock press hard against his ass. He grabbed the bottle of cooking oil and started to pour it over Will’s chest. He rubbed it in, slowly making sure he felt the outline of his friends muscles thoroughly. He started at Will’s belly-button and felt the happy trail that had grone there, he then slowly followed it down towards the bushy pubes. Mitch looked up at Will’s face noticing he had his eyes closed and his head back whilst he enjoyed the experience. Mitch didn’t feel evil for doing this though, he knew that he was doing his best friend a favor. He wanted to torture his friend but make it exciting.

Mitch continued oiling up Will’s body. He started again, this time concentrating on the upper half of Will’s torso. He whipped his hands round and round, pouring more and more oil onto Will’s body. He had now covered Will’s entire chest, stomach and arms. Mitch got off Will, both boys now had their dicks at full mast. Mitch stared at his accomplishment wondering what to do next. He sighed.

Will’s boner had subsided whilst Mitch was wondering out in space. He looked up and down his body struggling to see in the faint light. He was actually impressed by the look of his body, it was shiny but the sight of hair turned him off. He decided it was going. He said to Mitch, “Man, I don’t know what your planning on doing but take the hair away, seriously. It’s horrible.”
Mitch was shocked. Will had always told him he wasn’t going to shave his chest because it would grow back thicker and darker but Mitch agreed. He left the room to find a razor. Will started to feel his horniness kick back in. His dick slowly started to rise again.

Will didn’t notice Mitch return. He was startled but was glad to see a dark outline of a can and a razor in Mitch’s hands. “Cmon, lets get this over with”, said Will hurrying Mitch along before he changed his mind. Instantly he heard the oozing of the shaving cream being forced out of the high pressured can. It landed on his chest as Mitch swerved the can in circles. Mitch put the can down on the table near the bed and started to spread the cream with his hands.
“Are you sure about this? Like really sure? This is pretty well permanent for a good couple of weeks man!”, said Mitch getting Will’s last permission to shave him.
“Yeh man. Just do it!”, replied Will.
Mitch placed the razor onto Will’s chest and started dragging it along taking the hair with it. Every few inches he would clean the razor with the bed sheets and continue. Shortly all the hair was gone off Will’s chest. Mitch ran his hand over it and said it felt very smooth. This just made Will horny knowing he would look a lot better. Will wanted Mitch to continue to trim his hairs, he enjoyed the feeling. He said to Mitch that he should shave his pubes off. He asked Mitch if he would do it for him. Mitch said okay seeing he had already ran his hand partly through them. Mitch only had one problem, it was an even bigger problem to Will though. “I’m going to have to cut your briefs right off though. I’m not un-cuffing you bro!”, said Mitch. Will just hummed in a rhythm that notified Mitch he agreed.
“Ok man. I’m gonna do it. I don’t know how your gonna get home though!”, said Mitch as he grabbed the knife and cut Will’s briefs completely off him. He was now completely naked in the middle of no-where with his best friend and a pile of shredded clothes.
alienguy10 is offline   Reply With Quote