View Single Post
Old 04-01-2024, 11:28 PM   #2
Carh1010

Note

Got a snapchat? I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love to watch and participate, if you're open to that...

Otherwise, your Dom sounds like he is doing a great job and has such a tight grasp on your life.

During your next time to complete tasks, I want you to kneel on the coldest or hardest surface of your bathroom/bedroom. I imagine you have tiled floor somewhere.. While you kneel, stick your tounge out, pointing down. With your tounge sticking out the whole time, rub yourslef with your non-dominant hand. Just before you approach your peak- just before your edge- I want you to SLAP your clit hard with your open palm of the same non-dominant hand. See if you can edge, and see if the saliva starts to flow down around your tounge sitcking out.

If your tounge isn't dripping saliva, or you didn't edge from the slap, try to edge once more. If you still can't edge, too bad, your task is completed. Wait for the next one.

Best of luck
Carh1010 is offline   Reply With Quote