View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #13
Gregdan

Default Part 5

Dave looked jones in the eye his smirk had climbed up his face another millimeter and his eyes started right back into Dave’s.

“Well Dave, what are you going to pick,” said Jones, as he enjoyed watching Dave squirm over the decision. If I say truth I may have to lie if they asked me and I am a terrible liar, Dave thought to himself, then he said, “dare.”

Dave knew immediately that he had made the wrong decision when he saw Jones’s smirk become a smile that reminded him of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas movie.

The room got terribly quiet when Dave had said dare and Jones then opened his mouth to speak. “I dare you to allow Max to tie you to the volleyball pole.”

The pole was off to the side of the room with the net wrapped around it.

Max jolted his head up with a speed that looked like it could have caused some whiplash. “What,” Max cried, “why do I have to do it?”

“Because that is the dare,” said Jones, “and I don’t think you want coach hearing you wouldn’t participate in the exercise.”

Dave Still had not reacted other than to have his jaw drop a full inch, but not wanting to look afraid he said, “Forget it Max, let’s just get it over with.” Dave got up and in a rare show of bravado went and stood with his back to the volleyball pole and waited for Max.

Max hesitated and got up slowly practically throwing a glare at Jones, who seemed to be fighting the urge to laugh. He picked up the jump ropes that had been left next to the group and approached Dave and started to tie his hands.

Being this close to Max was uncomfortable to Dave, mostly due to the fact that Max was not wearing a shirt. More than a few times while trying to tie up Dave his bare chest had brushed up on Dave.

“Tie him up well,” said Jones, “he gets to stay there the rest of the game.” Dave had not foreseen this part of the dare and was about to open his mouth in protest when he realized at this point he really didn’t have a lot of say in the matter. Max after tying his hands behind the pole had then tied his chest to the pole and was now working on his legs and ankles.

When Max finished he looked Dave in the eye for just one second but it was long enough to see there was something else going on in his friend’s mind.

When Max turned to go back and sit down Jones was on his way over and said you will be taking Dave’s turn he gets to sit here and watch then he walked over and shoved his sock into Dave’s mouth.

ok with cbt, pain, water sports.

Limits: scat/diaper, messy, cam, police, family, friends, xdress, long-term

Last edited by Gregdan; 08-05-2012 at 04:27 PM. Reason: better viewing
Gregdan is offline   Reply With Quote