View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:32 AM   #11
Gregdan

Default part 4

Dave could see a strange glint in Jones's eye.
Why would they want to play that? It was getting a little late and he didn't want to be walking home in the dark.

"If you want to know something you can just ask me cap," said Max trying for a joke but for the first time Dave heard a bit of nervousness in Max's Voice.

Ya I think that is more of a kids game," said another player Dave could not see because he was behind another guy. From his voice he assumed it was Danny by his high squeaky voice. Danny was the youngest of the group and though he looked and acted the same age as everyone else his voice was still very high for someone who had gone through puberty a long time ago.

Just as Dave thought they were in the clear some of captain Jones's friends piped in, "What you guys got something to hide?" "Then Lets play," captain chimed in when no one answered.

Reluctantly every one once again sat in a circle. Dave had sat next to Max. He was making a strong effort not to stare at his shirtless body and tried to focus on the game.

Captain Jones started. He pointed at Danny and asked "Truth of Dare." Danny Thought about it for a long time. Dave felt like he could hear his heart beating from across the room. Why was Danny so nervous Dave thought, he has nothing to hide he usually is very open.

After a while Danny answered in the lowest voice he could muster, "Dare!" Everyone was a little shocked. no one had expected a dare for the first person.

Captain Jones smiled and said, "ok good I am glad you started us off well." Jones Thought about what to dare Danny for 2 seconds and then he decided to go with what seemed to be a pre-planned dare.
"I dare you to go into the storage area and steal all of the jump ropes you can find," said Jones.

Danny looked apprehensive and said, "The storage is locked, I cant get in there." Jones looked at him making no effort to hide his dislike for him and said I saw you stealing a basketball the other day out of there and you seemed to have no problem with locks. that is your dare do it or I will tell Coach that you are refusing to cooperate and you will not get to play next game."

Danny shocked and surprised looked around for support but everyone knew that the Captain would get his way. Danny Slowly headed out of the room and into the hall.

"We can move on while he takes care of that," Jones said, "Max would you like to ask someone." "Sure," Max said and then he turned to Jacob, another player, and asked, "truth or dare?" Jacob with very little thought said, "Truth." Max asked, "have you ever masturbated here in the locker room?"

Jacob immediately regretted his decision as he turned red and tried to hide what everyone could already tell. Jacob stared at the ground and said,"ya I have... but it is not like that." "It was after the other day when we were practicing at the same time as the cheerleaders." "They wear those dam skirts." That is where he stopped realizing he had shared to much as he heard the entire team start to scream with laughter.

when it had subsided he, fervently embarrassed and looking to get the focus off of him turned to Dave and asked, "truth or dare?" Dave knew it was going to be his turn eventually and knew he sucked at lying had already decided to choose dare. So he did. "I dare you to hold Max's hand for the next five min." Every one but max and Dave burst into another round of laughter but Max not to let him get the better of him grabbed a hold of Dave's hand making sure to lace the fingers together and show everyone. Dave's heart rate shot up so high that he was sure Max could feel it pumping in his hand.

Then Danny returned with two full armfuls of jump ropes from the closet down the hall and dropped them at Captian Jones's feet. "Is it my turn now'" asked Danny in his high voice that had come out as more of a wine.

After a few more rounds of embarrassing truths and dares it was captain Jones's turn to ask again. Jones said, "Dave, truth or dare?"...

ok with cbt, pain, water sports.

Limits: scat/diaper, messy, cam, police, family, friends, xdress, long-term
Gregdan is offline   Reply With Quote