View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 02:56 AM   #272
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

'Who's next' asked Fiona.

'I think its our turn.' I replied. Me and Jess stood up. 'Rachel, get in an upside down crab position.' She obliged, lying down on her back and pushing her body off the ground into the uncomfortable position. 'Fiona, sit on Rach's face without applying pressure, then insert three fingers into her pussy.' Fiona lowered herself slowly onto Rachel being careful not to add weight to the position. When just above her she leaned forward to allow access. Rachel let out a small moan and almost fell as she was penetrated.

'Now, Fiona, turn your head slightly towards the camera, arch your back and give us your best climax face.' Jess finished for me. Everyone laughed as Fiona attempted to imitate herself at orgasm. Me and my sister quickly snapped a photo, especially as Rachel was starting to look very uncomfortable.

'I think we'll go next,' said James. He quickly came over to me, whispered in my ear and I nodded. 'OK, me and Danny are going to sit on the sofa. Rachel, you will take my cock in your mouth, Fiona, you take Danny's.' The two lads quickly sat down with their almost erect members, spread their legs and indicated for the two girls to kneel in front of them. Both begrudgingly took the position and lowered their faces onto the two dicks now at full attention.

'Hands behind your backs and look up towards our faces with pleading eyes.' Both girls now with most of a cock each in their mouths lowered their arms and looked up to where Danny was taking a birds eye view picture of the two helpless looking girls. I was a bit jealous of Rachel with my boyfriend but I was glad he checked to see if I was OK with it. 'Thank you ladies, only one more to go.'

Lisa and Jazz were muttering away at the side trying to agree on what they wanted. 'We have decided that we just want a simple picture. We want the two to pose, passionately making out.' Rachel and Fiona smiled and quickly locked their lips together and their hands made their way around one another's back. Lisa took the picture but no-one interrupted the two girls. It took them a few minutes to realize everyone was watching and why Lisa and Jazz's simple image was actually creative in embarrassing the two losers further.

Rachel took back over, clearly blushing. 'OK everyone, we've got a big day tomorrow so everyone get to bed apart from Jess and Sarah. Please pick a team you would like a slave from. I turned to talk to my sister. 'I don't really want you to do anything with my boyfriend so not them two in case it's him.'

'OK, she replied. It would be a bit harsh to get Rachel or Jazz to do it after they've just done a forfeit as well. I think I'd rather have a female slave though so how about Lisa and Jazz.' I nodded in agreement hoping it was Lisa. It was always funny to humiliate my best friend. We walked back to the group as Rachel asked if we'd made a decision. We nodded and indicated Lisa and Jazz.

'Does anyone have a coin?' Rachel threw them one and Lisa caught it. 'OK,' she turned to Jazz, 'heads it's me, tails and you're the slave.' Jazz nodded as Lisa flipped the coin into the air and let it drop towards the floor. Everyone looked to the floor where it had landed awaiting the result. Heads. Lisa turned to me and Jess and nodded.

Everyone turned to make their way to the bedrooms and Lisa followed me and my sister into the far room. 'OK, Lisa, you're our slave,' my sister spoke up, 'You will obey everything either of us ask of you once we start the timer.' I smiled at Lisa, I doubt she realized that my sister was actually the dominant one of the family, especially after meeting me who always preferred to take the dominant role. Compared to my sister however, I was an amateur. 'Do you have any limits you want to put in other than what Rachel asked.'

Lisa thought. 'Only scat, I don't think I could do anything like that.' Jess nodded, I was certain that would be nowhere near what Jess would've liked anyway, she hated mess. Jess looked at me to indicate whether I wanted to take charge but I just signaled her to keep going. Even if I did try to control it, my sister would naturally take the lead role off me eventually so I thought it better to let her do what felt natural to her.

'Lisa. I have a few rules before we start and after that I will start the timer and begin immediately.' Jessica sat at the head of the bed and I sat next to her. We left Lisa standing at the end of the bed. 'Firstly you will address us as mistress or miss. You will obey every order immediately without delay or be punished severely. If at any point you can't handle something, say the word red. We won't be gagging you so that should never be a problem. Only red will stop us though, not stop, not pleading, crying or any other word. Just red.' Lisa nodded. 'OK lets begin.'

I started a timer on my phone. 'Get up here and worship my feet bitch,' my sister ordered. All three of us were still stripped from the game. 'Yes mistress.' Lisa jumped up onto the bed and on hands and knees lowered herself towards my sisters feet. 'Get your tongue right around there. Sarah could you put all our toys out, then have some fun behind her. I nodded, almost feeling submissive to our sister even though I was meant to be equal in the room. Naturally I knew it would work better with one lead.

My sister was the queen of humiliation and degradation though, she could make a giant feel like a mouse in her presence. I poured out the bag of toys we had in the room onto the bed and Jess smiled at me. I took a few behind her with me. My sister raised Lisa'd face in her hands. 'You call that worship slut.' She landed a few quick slaps across Lisa's face. 'I expect perfection from my bitches, give me perfection when I give you an order.'

'I'm trying mistress.' Jess just stared her down, then saw I had a paddle in my hand and nodded. I landed a quick blow to her ass as my friend yelped. I knew Lisa got turned on by spanking as much as she complained it hurt. 'Trying, my slaves don't try, they do.' SMACK, I landed another blow to Lisa. 'If I order you to do something you do it perfectly.' SLAP SLAP, the two blows to Lisa's face almost stung me.

Lisa kept her focus towards my sister though. SMACK. SMACK. I landed a few more blows with the paddle before caressing her ass. My sister's personality was entirely different to in public. Her domination was total. 'Open your mouth bitch.' Lisa obliged but the slaps came anyway as I landed a few more spanks. Jessica's fingers darted around Lisa's mouth. 'Good, a low gag reflex. I like that.' Lisa smiled only to be landed with a couple more slaps.

She kept her mouth open though to Jessica's pleasure. 'A slave who can follow an order, at least you have that much.' My sister had the great skill of making any compliment sound like an insult or talking down. 'Lose the paddle sis.' I nodded spreading my friends legs. I heard a muffle and looked up to see my sister holding a dildo and exploring Lisa's mouth. The speed it was invading her was astonishing as Lisa did her best to stay still. 'Get that nice and wet bitch.'

I slowly inserted my first finger into Lisa's pussy and sharply pulled it out and jammed it in her ass, causing her to buck forward slightly, and inducing a gag on the dildo. Jess removed it and landed a couple more sharp slaps. 'Sorry mistress, I will do better mistress.'

'You will bitch. That is my last warning, my slaves will be perfection or will be punished. No matter what my sister is doing to you, your face is up here with me and will do what I want. Right now it will stay focused on this cock.' She held up the lifelike dildo as Lisa's eyes stayed attached to it. She reopened her mouth and welcomed back her intruder. I took out the beads and slowly pushed the first into her ass, causing a small moan. I inserted one after another until seven beads were in her ass. I smiled to my sister and Jess got my message. She removed the dildo and tossed it across to me. I grabbed the saliva coated dildo and approached my friends pussy.

'Now slut, lets see if that tongue is worth anything, get to work on my pussy, I expect you to do a good job.' 'Yes mistress.' As Lisa approached my sister's pussy I slid the dildo deep into her producing a moan as Lisa began to circle my sister's pussy with her tongue. 'I appreciate the tenderness bitch but not enough time for that. Get your face in their.' My sister grabbed the back of Lisa's hair and forced her down as I increased the pace. I inserted a couple of fingers into myself as I watched the scene in front of me. Lisa started to approach climax just like my sister. 'Just like that bitch. Keep going.' Just at that point I upped the pace once more.

Lisa climaxed intensely, her back arching, hips bucking as she squealed in ecstasy. My sister only moments behind her climaxed but her image didn't lose its dominant aura. As soon as she cooled down and I had set down the dildo Jess grabbed the back of Lisa's hair and pulled it upwards. 'What the fuck was that bitch. Did you just cum before your mistress. And worse than that you did it without permission. Did you actually have the audacity to have such arrogance to assume you could orgasm before completing your task.' Lisa's eyes had turned to fear. I stood to the side.

I knew my sister's rage was not something you wanted to bring down on yourself. It was always controlled, calculated and damaging. 'I'm sorry mistress, I'm so sorry, it was a mistake.' Lisa's pleading would make no difference. I knew that, the punishment would be coming either way. She was just using this begging and pleading time to calculate exactly what would happen. I knew better than to interrupt. Jess dropped Lisa's head down, stood up and approached her rear.

Whatever my sister had in store, I knew it would be painful so I approached Lisa's mouth to cover it when the time came. I smiled at her and it was returned reluctantly. I knew my sister could inflict heavy pain but it was always controlled and nothing too serious. My sister nodded at me and I placed my hand over Lisa's mouth. My sister grabbed hold of the end of the anal beads and in one swift movement pulled all of them out almost like starting up a chainsaw. I felt Lisa scream into my hand as I imagined the pain that must have caused.

'Now bitch, have you learnt your lesson.' Lisa nodded furiously into my hand. I removed it. Some tears had formed in Lisa's eyes. 'Yes mistress, I'm so sorry, I will never climax without permission or without completing my task first.' Jess nodded. 'Good bitch, I'm glad you learn quickly.' I looked over to her and saw she was wearing a large strapon. When the hell had she put that on. She was also holding another slightly smaller one. 'You ready for your turn sis.'

'Hell yes, Jess. Lets get started. There isn't long left.'

How will the slavery conclude?
Who will win the ISDGs? (Starting next chapter)
Who will win the three special events?

Keep reading to find out
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote