View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 05:12 PM   #6
The Doctor

Default Part 2

As she moved she felt Katy's open mouth touch hers and she embraced it with her own very dry, but open mouth. Sam, Jack and Stacy sat open mouthed watching the girls passionately kiss. The lads felt their cocks spring to attention as they watched the amazing scene. After about a minute the girls separated. “Wow!” Sam croaked. Sophie smiled at her audience then glanced at Katy wondering whether she had enjoyed it as much as she had. After a moment everyone had snapped out of their trance and Sophie spun the bottle. It landed on Jack.

“Anything you like” He said very coolly

“Okay then I dare you to go into the coat cupboard, get naked and stay there for five minutes”

Jack grinned, then stood up and headed for the cupboard. The instant the door shut the girls gathered round the door trying to peer through the gaps, they saw nothing as he had left the light off. Sophie thought for a moment before saying “We will need to open the door to make sure your naked” The others smiled and Sam sighed, before getting up to get another beer. Suddenly the door was flung open and Jack coolly stepped out smiling. The girls looked at him and gasped. He was completely nude and pretty well hung. After a moment of the girls soaking him in he said

“Do I pass inspection?” The girls had lost the ability so just nodded franticly, Jack laughed and shut the door. After a few minutes the girls called him out and he emerged fully dressed, doing a twirl as they all stared at him. Sam returned a few seconds later with a fresh round of drinks. Everyone sat down and jack spun the bottle. It landed on Katy. “Dare” she said.

“Well okay then, I dare you to do a striptease for us” Katy blushed but nodded. Sophie jumped up and put on some very slow, rhythmic music. Katy slowly got to her feet and started to dance in time with the music. She grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and slowly lifted her arms.