Thread: Orgasm control
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 09:58 AM   #318
DanB258
Distinguished Member

Well this is a new twist for me. I've got a Dom top called FlexingPete and a sub bttm called Charlie1981 both after orgasm control rules. Well to be precise Charlie has returned for more and he has turned the tables on Pete and bullied him into accepting them. Now should I give them the same orgasm days or different ones? Choices, choices, choices

Last time Charlie asked for level 8 for just over a month so let's say level 8 for each of them until the end of February. That's a little over 7 weeks so let's make it 11 orgasms each. No trading allowed and do make sure you don't use them all up too quickly!

Now for those orgasm days and times.

Charlie: Tuesday 7:00-8:00am, Friday 7:30-8:30 am or pm and Saturday 8:30:-9:30pm
Pete: Monday 6:30-7:30am, Friday 8:00-9:00 am or pm and Sunday 8:30:-9:30pm
Hey you have a Friday overlap period hehe

Evening orgasm rules
Charlie you must be wearing your collar and boots, note sex toys like butt plugs, cuffs and gags are allowed.
Pete you must be wearing leather and no underwear, note sex toys like butt plugs, cuffs and gags are allowed.

Morning orgasm rules
Charlie you must be wearing female underwear which stays on for the rest of the day under your normal clothes
Pete you must be wearing lyrca which stays on for the rest of the day under your normal clothes.

Charlie said no to a pass card last time so that applies again

Likes & limits

PM Dares

Favourite Dare

Please note I cannot cum for 2 weeks

Kik or Telegram as DanB259 (+1 than my profile name)
Twitter as Danb_258
If you don't have kik you can PM me for my email
DanB258 is offline   Reply With Quote