View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 04:27 AM   #14
spacegal24
getDare Sweetheart

1) Have you ever needed to pee so bad you thought you wouldn't make it?
Yeah, it's happened a few times!

2) When was the last time you peed in your pants? Maybe when I was really young. I don't remember.

3) Would you ever do it for a dare? Probably not. I'm not into the whole golden showers thing.

4) What underwear are you wearing now? Right now, none. Still in bed!

5) What is your favourite underwear that you own? I have this pair of black and white polka-dotted boy-shorts. They're so comfortable!

6) What is you favourite style of underwear (thongs, boyshorts etc)? Boy-shorts!

7) Do you like to let your underwear show on purpose?
Not really, at least not in public and definitely not to strangers.

8) What the sexiest underwear you own?
I have nothing but boy-shorts.

9) What the sluttiest you've ever dressed up? I have this really small black dress with the entire back exposed. I once wore only that with no underwear at all and 5" heels. I really did feel very slutty!!

10) What sort of record did/do you have at school? (naughty, angel etc)
I was actually classified as a "nerd." I would always be studying or reading books, or talking about video games and cartoons with my friends. I was really quiet in class, though, except if I knew the answer to a question, then I would speak up.

11) If you're still at school would you ever get in trouble if someone dared you? Yeah I think I would get in A LOT of trouble. Not with the police, but with the school board and the dean.
spacegal24 is offline   Reply With Quote