View Single Post
Old 08-15-2021, 06:03 PM   #47
Messupmyass

Yes… multiple times like when I sometimes feel cheeky so I get my milk and mail(which is delivered about 20 foot away from my front door)naked which always makes me turned on then also I had a dare to go through a drive thru naked and I had to get in my car naked so that was about 20 minutes naked and lastly I had to go for a public walk (15 minutes) naked so because I have a public walk about 10 houses down I did it fully naked I ended up having one of them catch me when watching tv didn’t do anything just came to the front door and stared at me was weird when walk was finished he asked if he wanted a drink in his house which I didn’t feel comfortable so I said no carried on walking when he came and kinda following me I asked him what he wanted and stopped to turn him which he kept waving forwards while asking if I wanted a drink which I again refused before I knew it he was jerking me off now I am 19 he looked 30 so have that imagined for me but uhhhh embarrassed as I am I enjoyed it and didn’t stop him though I’m sure multiple people saw us there was a pub like across the road because of COVID it was mostly a parking space now but people walking by and driving by saw us best experience of my life I’m actually friends with them now

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote