View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 02:57 PM   #232
Scarlett Teacher

i guess i do have to write a report.

hello there. i tried the 140 minutes cornertime and Failed.

First of all let me start by saying that i am writting this while naked, kneling and Gagged with my new ballgag. so i am actually Kinda finishing it.
Sort of.

Lets begin with a bit of backstory.

I have done cornertimes before. but have never completed a 1 hour plus one before. (This time i left it at exactly one hour.)

My plan was to do this yesterday. but failed due to my mom arriving at a time that was nos scheleded. i had to leave it for today.

My second plan was to start in the morning. but my aunt came early and stoped my plans.

And now at exactly 3:33 I start the Cornertime.

My plan was to do it Naked, Gagged (with my new ballgag) and on my knees.

so i started by geting naked, and readiying my gag but then i noticed something. The courtains.
I am actually living on my aunts house right now (its new and was their second house. i am actually alone here.) but my room is actually quite spacey. and has two windows. both of which worried me a lot.

so i decided to change my scenario to the bathroom. i went there put the gag on and tried on the shower. (the shower is quite small so used this as my "corner" wich i couldnt leave.) i put the pc on the counter with the timer on and started it (now i noticed that i put 10 minutes less than it should. meaning that either way i would have failed)

The shower was wet and was my first problem. as i started to play with my feet once the timer started. (did i say that i am one of "those" that cant remain without moving for long periods of time?) since one of my first instincts was to check the Clock constantly i decided early on that for each time i checked i would get punished. (Total was 15)

after i stoped playing i started to concentrate on my breathing but the gag (a small breateable gag) made it hard to do that. at around 10 minutes time i started playing with the gag. (did i say that this was my first time with a gag too? i started pushing the gag out in order to clean my saliva. as it feelt uncorfortable. ) so i was there naked. Breathing trought the gag often checking how long had i been there. (i was more thrilled than tired) but with each pasing minute i felt that my patience was tiring.

I tried to think of something else (I am an aspiring writter) started to create an "Scene" on my mind but failed. The Cold floor and the Wet shower starting to break my concentration.

at around 30 minutes i took off my gag. and readjusted so that i couldnt take it off with my tongue. it worked and made me feel more trapped.

but in the end i failed. at around 1 hour. my head started spinning due to my lack of sleep (wich i will explain in a second) and being there doing nothing didnt help me.

so i closed my eyes and finally gave up.

This is still by far my longest cornertime.
and it doesnt mean that i have surrended. just that i have to train a bit more.
i want to be able to control my instincts and remain quiet for a while. so i will keep on trying this week and next.

and now for the lack of sleep.

Sunday was a bad day for my mom. (she is on dialisis) and i had to stay up with her. i didnt actually slept much that day. and its literaly impposible for me to fall asleep on the day. yesterday and monday were the same. (i think i slept 3-4 Hours yesterday. )

So i am not at my 100%.

For Now. i Will roll a Dice Dare for a Cornertime and a Spanking. (I also tough out a small dare. wich i might post one of these days)I will also do Any punishment from any user of this thread.

For Now i think i will go back to my room and try to concentrate on something else.

Deepthroat Training/ Lines/ Maid Training

Please Abuse my Throat
The following user says Thank You to Scarlett Teacher for this post: