View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 05:00 PM   #22
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 21 (106) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thank you for all comments / feedback please keep these coming they are always much appreciated.

Part 21 (106) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

After a couple of seconds she asked “David, what was your highlight of last week and which activity / event did you dread the most”. Dani was referring to the week of David’s slavery.

After a while of consideration David answered my favourite part of last week was when I had the chance of licking Sticky Golden Syrup from all over your body (Dani). You tasted so good and it turned me on to see you totally naked unable to stop me. It was the first time that I have had the opportunity of sticking my tongue in certain places and I only hope to have the opportunity to do the same or similar again.

The group sat open mouthed at David’s first speech, it was the first time that they had known anything about the golden syrup. Mark, Brian and Lucy all looked shocked and surprised not realising that the last game had finished in Master / Mistress – Slave.

Dani was the first one to speak and asked “Now what did you dread the most and why” There was a further pause before David finally stated his answer “The thing I most dreaded happened last Thursday this was when ………..”

David explained the previous week’s events which were:

Previously that week.
Thursday morning finally arrived and David woke up realising he was half way through his week of serving Dani and obeying her every command because of the previous poker game which he was the losing male and Dani was the winning Female.

What would Dani have in store for him today, David wondered. He woke up and looked at the crossword he had started the previous evening. (For information see end of chapter)

It wasn’t long before he received a text message from Dani asking for him to meet her at her house in an hour’s time.

David was used to these types of messages and got dressed wearing the clothes that Dani had order him to wear the previous day. After doing his usual daily routine including washing, brushing teeth etc David walked out of the house making his way to Dani’s.

It was a hot day and David was glad that Dani had only chosen a white t- shirt with plain white tight trousers. He noted to himself that he must thank Dani for her considerate clothing choice of white clothing which would be cool in the hot weather.

David was soon at Dani’s house and was hoping Dani would be happy that he was 10 minutes early. After knocking on the door, Dani soon answered. “Hello Slave” have you had a good sleep thinking about me. “Yes” said David who was actually telling the truth for a change.

“What will we be doing today Mistress” David asked politely. The reply from Dani in a gentle voice was “As you have been a good boy, I will be treating you. Today we are going shopping”

David looked happy at this and was glad that he would not have to spend the day in Dani’s house, as he had most of the week so far. “What are we going shopping for” David asked. “You will find out shortly” responded Dani with a straight face. David now felt uneasy, was he going to like his shopping trip or not?

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

What was the shopping trip going to involve?
What did David dread about that Thursday?
Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for answers

Name:  CROSSWORD - NEW YEARS DAY.jpg
Views: 1233
Size:  54.3 KB

K3 ACROSS ….. WHAT COLOUR WERE THE ANAL BEADS - DAVID USED?

A10 ACROSS ….. WHO CAUGHT JOHN AND THE TWINS IN THE TOILETS WHILE IN THE CITY?

C6 ACROSS ….. OTHER THAN CLOTHING WHAT DID LAURA AND SARAH PURCHASE FROM ANNE SUMMERS?

M1 DOWN ….. WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE CITY THE GROUP VISITED?

G3 ACROSS ….. WHERE DID ADAM AND AMBER MEET?

K3 DOWN ….. WHAT DID JOHN ASK LAURA TO PUSH INSIDE HERSELF?

D4 DOWN ….. THE FILM JOHN, SARAH AND LAURA WENT TO SEE?

P5 ACROSS ….. WHAT ANIMAL DID THE BEGGER HAVE?

C12 ACROSS ….. WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE SHOP - TATTOO SHAVING AND WHAT?

F11 DOWN ….. WHAT COLOUR PUBIC HAIR DID LAURA HAVE?

J9 DOWN ….. WHAT DID LUCY SHOVE INSIDE LAURA?

M7 ACROSS ….. WHO DID DANI'S MUM TAKE INTO TOWN?

L1 ACROSS ….. WHAT COLOUR HAIR DID THE FEMALE HAVE IN THE FILM DANI SHOWED DAVID IN HER BEDROOM?

J10 ACROSS ….. WHERE DID DANI GET IDEAS FOR DAVID TASKS?

Q3 DOWN ….. WHAT DID DAVID EAT MIXEDWITH CAT FOOD?

M12 ACROSS ….. WHAT WAS THE MESSAGE ON THE BRIDGE - WHERE HAVE YOU WHAT?

H11 DOWN ….. WHAT WAS THE ANSWER TO PUZZLE WORD?

G3 DOWN ….. WHAT WAS THE COLOUR OF THE STICK THONG SARAH DARED ADAM TO WEAR?

N9 DOWN ….. WHO DID DAVID GET OUT OF DANI'S BEDROOM?

B8 DOWN ….. WHAT DID AMBER PURCHASE IN LINCOLN?

M18 ACROSS ….. WHAT COLOUR WAS THE BUS THE GROUP TRAVELED HOME FROM THE CITY ON?

O14 DOWN ….. ONE OF THE ITEMS ADAM PURCHASED FOR AMBER WHILE IN THE CITY?

Green Boxes in the Following Order
(C6) – (G5) – (A10) – (K3) – (M18) – (010) – (Q1) – (O16) – (M18) – (E12) – (Q8) – (N10)

Red Boxes in the Following Order
(D9) – (F13) – (J14) – (B11) – (I3) – (Q7) – (N1) – (O7)

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3