Thread: Fiction: iPlay Strip Poker
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 07:38 AM   #1
beatea

Default iPlay Strip Poker

iPlay Strip Poker

Rating: M
Fandom(s): iCarly
Disclaimer: iCarly and all its characters are property of Dan Schneider. This fic has some similarities to Strip Poker with a Twist from Rachie
Summary: Freddie’s birthday is coming and Sam and Carly prepare a sleepover for him.
Additional Notes: This takes place 6 years after iPilot. Carly, Sam and Freddie are all 19.

Consider this as a Pilot Chapter. Just to see if it fits in this community. Please review.

It was a beautiful Saterday around three in the afternoon when Sam and Carly were gathered in the studio. They were preparing Freddie’s birthday party there. He knew Sam and Carly were preparing a birthday party for him, but what they were about to do was a complete surprise to him. Everything the girls said was that he would have to come at seven in the studio. Spencer was in Spain with his fiancée so he wouldn’t bother them either.

“Have you called your people?” Carly asked.

“Yeah, I did,” Sam said. “They’re all coming,”

“Good, I can’t believe we’re going to do this,” Carly said. They were planning a sleepover in Carly’s studio, with just something else. They just knew Freddie would love this. Carly and Sam invited three girls (Melanie, Wendy and Iris), to give Freddie an unforgettable birthday and two guys (Pete and Brad) for their own pleasure, although they were pretty good friends of Freddie as well.

“Do we have everything?” Carly asked. “Poker chips, playing cards, privilege cards, wedgie bounce,”

“We got everything,” Sam said with a smile.

“So, it will take about 3 hours before the first guests will come,” Carly said. “What should we do until that time,”

“How about some strip game?” Sam asked.

“What kind of strip game?” Carly asked. Sam took a deck of cards. “We’re going to play Strip-“
“I know,” Sam said. “Let’s just try to make ourselves comfortable being naked around each other okay,”

“Okay,” Carly said reluctantly,”

“Good girl, now many clothes do you have?” Sam asked.

“Let’s see, shoes, socks, skirt, panties, top and bra,” Carly said.

“Okay, I’ve got shoes, socks, biker shorts, boxers, bra and a shirt, that makes six for both of us,” Sam began sorting the deck in suits. “Which suit?”

“Diamonds,” Carly said and Sam gave her the diamonds.

“I’ll take clubs,” Sam said. “Now shuffle your deck and lay them down face down,” Sam demonstrated and started shuffling and lay the cards down in a thirteen card long line. Then she took a pen and paper and started writing. She placed the paper between them so they both could read it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Attach1.jpg
Views:	795
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	2219
“It’s a simple game. We’ll randomly pick a card from our stack. If the card is the same rank as stated on this note, that player has to strip off that piece of clothing. The first person naked loses, okay?”

“Okay,” Carly said reluctantly.

“And to put some stakes on it, the loser has to stay naked until the first visitor comes,”

“I like that idea,”

“Let’s play Rock-Paper-Scissors to decide who will begin. Loser starts,”

“Deal,” Carly said confidently.

Last edited by beatea; 05-06-2011 at 04:39 AM.
beatea is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to beatea for this post: