Thread: Fiction: Game Rule Enforcer
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 05:54 AM   #40
moretech

Default Page 31

The computer gave the question “What Catholic church official ranks just below Pope?” “well, since religion doesn’t exist anymore nothing, but that used to be Cardinal” said Kati before displaying the answer on the computer proving that she is correct. “Let’s keep going, and damned bottle, don’t land on me” said Kati as she spun the bottle.

Unfortunately for Kati the bottle did stop on her again “AAAHHH, what is wrong with this bottle?” said Kati “Trivia again” “This person made his fortune by supplying meat to the Union soldiers during the Civil War. In 1870 he built his first meat-packing plant in Chicago, which soon made that city the meat-packing center of the U.S.A. What was his name?” was the question that showed up. “Uhm, I know his last name is Armour, but I don’t know his first name so I will guess Dave” replied Kati. “That is wrong” said Lisa while looking at the computer that said the answer is “Philip Armour”. “Damn, Okay, fine, where is the dice?” said Kati prompting Samantha to shake her ass to the group again while Kati was searching for the dice. The dice that Kati rolled stopped on 4.

“Shit, that will be a lot of time added” said Kati before she went to the bottle and tried to spin it. “Aren’t you forgetting something?” said Charles. “huh, what did I forget?” Asked Kati. “We all get to touch or fuck you now for one minute each” replied Charles. “Oh, right, can I make a deal instead?” she asked “what do you have in mind?” asked Samantha while shaking her ass. “If I don’t get touched or fucked now, then I will ….” said Kati pausing for a moment before continuing “buy everyone here one of those bracelets that give unlimited stamina and link them all to mine so when any of you wish you can make me feel super horny or tired or anything” “Those are rather expensive, are you sure you want to do that?” asked Charles “Yes, I am sure, I want to hold on to my virginity a little longer, even if it’s only for a few hours” was Kati’s reply. “Ok then, does everyone agree with this compromise?” everyone nodded and agreed “Ok, then we have a deal” said Charles making Samantha shake her ass again before Kati spun the bottle.

The bottle stopped on Jeff. “I don’t feel like doing a dare this round, so trivia” said Jeff who loaded up a question on the computer. “in the 1999 film, Girl, Interrupted, Angelina Jolie played a character with what personality disorder?” “Uhm, I am going to guess that is schizophrenia” said Jeff. “The answer is Sociopath” replied Lisa “Damn, ok, fine, I’ll roll the dice to see how many dice I have to roll next time” he said before rolling the dice to a 6 “Damn, gotta roll again, so that is five plus ….“ the second dice stopped on 5 “Five so ten dice in total if I lose again, now, for the touching, I will not make any excuse or anything, so feel free to feel me up” said Jeff “Well then, I will go first” said Kati who went over to Jeff “Start the time now” she added when she took hold of Jeff’s balls and squeezed them just enough for it to hurt. “Ouch, that hurts” said Jeff as Kati kept on squeezing and slowly started to rub Jeff’s ass. “Does it now?” asked Kati who then pushed a finger inside Jeff’s butt hole. “Okay, that certainly feels weird” said Jeff to which Kati pulled her finger out and then moved it to Jeff’s mouth. “Open up” said Kati who then moved the finger that was just in Jeff’s ass in his mouth “Oh, gross” replied Jeff. “I suggest nobody puts a finger in his ass unless you are fine with having shit on your fingers” said Kati who made her fingers go around in Jeff’s mouth trying to get as much shit off her finger as she could before Charles said “Time”.

After Kati, Lisa stepped up and started to stroke Jeff’s manhood casually “that feels much better than what Kati did, thank you Lisa” said Jeff to which Lisa smiled “Yea, when us girls were being touched some of us didn’t do pain while others did, so I am just deciding to be a nice girl now” replied Lisa who kept on stroking Jeff’s cock for the whole minute. Once Lisa was done she said “Amy, you go next” Amy nodded and then went over to Jeff “What should I do to him, mistress?” “well, as this is punishment for losing, you can do anything you want but if you really want my suggestion, then give him a bad and possibly painful hand job” Amy nodded and took Jeff’s cock and started to squeeze it as hard as she could while slowly moving up and down the shaft. “That’s not too bad but still hurts” said Jeff to which Amy then grabbed Jeff’s balls and squeezed them hard too making Jeff fall to his knees from pain. “THAT FREAKING HURT!!!” he screamed as Amy let go and walked away even before the minute was up. Samantha then walked over to Jeff and waited for Jeff to recover. “Are you good to go again?” asked Samantha. “yes, go ahead my soon to be girlfriend” Samantha blushed and then started to stroke Jeff’s cock while laying her head on his shoulder and pressing her body against his. To what felled like no time at all to Samantha suddenly Lisa said “Time, you two lovebirds, Charles, you’re up”
moretech is offline   Reply With Quote