Thread: Fiction: Public Property
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2016, 04:44 AM   #3
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Chapter 1
16 years later.

"Isabelle! You should've had this whole house clean in the half an hour I was gone!"

She ran down the stairs, "Sorry, sir!"

He slapped her before shaking her, "I did not claim you knowing you were a creature for you to slack off.

You are worse than your disgusting pervert of a mother. All you creatures are the same. Useless and pathetic."

He stared at the rag in her hands, "Did I tell you, you could use my supplies?" My was in his intense voice.

Isabelle shivered looking into the strange man's eyes, "No, sir."

The doctor stripped her, carefully leaving her necklace around her neck, "A creature like you doesn't deserve clothes. You earn them." He pointed to the door, "Stand out there. I hope no one realizes you are a creature."

She obeyed. Hearing the door lock did not phase her. This was usual. It happened at least twice a day since she was 16.

16 was the age where she was no longer had the right to refuse anything. She was then and now public property.

At least the neighbors stopped giving her dirty looks or using her as they pleased, this time around.

What they did to her was not in her comfort zone but she knew better to say no. She still remembers the first and last time she said no......

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote