Thread: Fiction: Public Property
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2016, 07:11 AM   #1
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Public Property

Prologue

"It's a girl." The doctor scowled, "Sorry."

The new mom placed her hands out, "How could this be?" As a girl she knows how hard it is in this society.

If you are a girl, you are public property. "She'll never have rights."

"That is life. Girls are and never will be nothing more than property. Girls are for our use."

The doctor said our in a high pitched growling voice which made the mother's hands clench, "I realized that. I wasn't born yesterday."

"You creatures may have well been. The stupid part is you do not know the father. This is why creatures are useless."

"I do not know who the father is because if a man asks for sex, by law I have to drop everything and have sex with him.

Men always ask. The baby could be yours."

"Well, with a bikini, you are asking for it." Are came in a growling voice again.

He slapped her, "I do not make creatures. I only make boys. How dare you suggest that disgusting thing is mine." Dare was in his usual growling voice.

Didn't this man know that is beyond control? He probably didn't care, "I will protect my child. I will be your slave if you would be kind enough to register my daughter as my son.

Do not tell anyone I have a daughter and I will be your slave."

"Women are public property, there is nothing I cannot do to you now that I will be able to later. You have no right to consent.

However, I love the suggestion." He grabbed her daughter, "She is mine. You have no relation to her.

I will train her to be the best thing she can be which is a sex slut for my boys."

It was common for doctors to take kids away from their mothers. To prevent this women took males they were close to into the room with them when giving birth and when they were around their children.

Otherwise, all their children was handed over to often uncaring strangers.

Unfortunately this new mother was in a bikini because of her forced labor, as a life guard.

If a man sees a beautiful women while drowning, he will forget about the incident was a belief of her so called boss.

She received clear instructions to never save females or as her boss and most of society called them, "Creatures."

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to LitDarkness for this post: