View Single Post
Old 03-27-2016, 12:01 PM   #11
WannabeSlut95

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked_lego View Post
This questionnaire isn't just for my benefit, but also yours. I am making a sleeping dare and I wanted to make one so everyone could participate and do as little modification as possible. The more replies I get the better I can make the dare. With that the more information per reply the better as well.

Do you like the possibility of not sleeping in your bed? Willing to try?

Do you like the possibility of not sleeping with pillows or covers? Willing to try?

What is your sleeping arrangement?
(alone, house, apartment, roommates, etc.)

What do you like to incorporate into sleeping dares?
What are you willing to try?
(bondage, stimulation, sex toys, clothing control, pre-sleeping tasks, waking tasks, messy, diapers, edging, wedgies and anything else you can think of and beyond etc.)

What do you not like about other sleeping dares?

Anything else you want to add?
I like the possibility of not sleeping in bed, or possibly without covers or pillows. Visible bondage gear could make this interesting and risky.

My sleeping situation is in a shared house.

I would be willing to try light bondage, stimulation, sex toys, clothing, pre sleeping tasks, edging, wedgies, gagging.

Some sleeping dares are just plain too hard, like tie your toe to your right ball, that's nearly impossible to keep there, never mind eventually get to sleep.

Likes)= feminization, light bondage, pain, humiliation, degradation, outdoors, subtle, typing tasks, edging, rules, fap roulette, long tasks, gagging, semi public.

Dislikes = pee, extreme pain, public, extreme humiliation, tasks over 6+ hours, anal

Limits = illegal, blood, poop, social suicide, family.
WannabeSlut95 is offline   Reply With Quote