Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 01:33 PM   #154
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default You Can Leave The Hat On

I had hoped Burly Guy would take me home, but he did not. Instead, he took me outside, to the courtyard. It was even colder than before and a thin rain drizzled down. He led me to a black Beamer and pushed me against the hood. Drops of water reflected the flickering lights of the club's neon sign and bathed the surface of the car in shades of yellow and green. Too drunk to object, I just leaned back and spread my legs. The hood felt wet and cold on my naked back. Burly took his dick out, showed not the slightest inclination to don a condom and shoved it in my fuck hole. After a few tentative strokes he grabbed my tits, twisted my nipples and, pounding me relentlessly, growled, "Come on girl... Tell me you hate condoms... Tell me you want to be fucked bareback... Tell me you like it... Tell me you need it... Tell me you want it... Tell me you want me... you want me... you want me... ohhhhh... Holy shit!"

There was nothing I could do, so I let him have his fun. At least it had not taken him long. Of course I had no chance to get even close to an edge, but to tell you the truth - submissively pleasing a complete stranger in a chilly parking lot, letting him shoot his load unprotected in my pussy, turned me on so much that I did not need to cum. His beer stinking breath was in my face and his beer pouch pressed my body against the cold car and I felt like a cheap whore and... Oh my... SO HOT!

He pulled his shrinking cock out, got up, stroked my hair, tossed my clothes next to me on the hood, put the phone in my hand and looked me straight in the eyes. "Are you okay?" I frowned. "Yea, I'm fine." He uttered, "Go home, Kid," and went back to the club, leaving me alone in the rain, freezing, my feet hurting, my pussy wet from his spunk, humiliated and giddy and strangely satisfied at the same time.

Going out to get laid is an awesome feeling... I feel alive when I'm checking out guys for their crotch bulges (or girls for their boobs, come to that) and when they react to my stare, whatever their reaction is, I blush. It turns me on. I'm such a slut...

Which reminded me that I hadn't licked him clean. Oh my... The sensible thing would have been to go home. But I was not thinking straight. Stubbornly, I grabbed my things and went back in...

"Stay away Kid, don't you think you had enough?" The lezbo bouncer eyed me incredulously when I came up the stairs, but I was not to be deterred easily. I ignored her, helped myself to the last welcome champagne and looked for the burly guy.

He was standing in the same place as before, next to the bar, and talked to the cocky guy. Judging from the looks they gave me, he must have been bragging about me. I went to Burly, ran my hands up his arms, pulled him over, leaned into him, kissed him and, without thinking, whispered in his ear, "That was cool, dude, I loved how you filled my belly... But I'm not done yet. I need more of your juices, I'm addicted, please, let me lick you clean..." I downed the rest of the bubbly. The only thing I knew was that I needed to do what Ben wanted me to do.

Cocky Guy watched us scoffingly. When Burly did not react, he grabbed my nipples, twisted them until I moaned, drew me toward him, cupped my ass, pulled my cheeks open, ran his fingers up and down my crack and said, "Talk to me, girl, I might help you." I was desperate enough to repeat what I had whispered in Burly's ear, but he was not satisfied. He wanted me to speak up. He wanted me to say it in a voice loud enough for everybody to hear. And I relented. His fingers probed my ass and I wanted to feel him inside and I wanted everybody to hear me, so I squeaked, "Oh please, do it! I need it. I do what you want, please, let me taste his juices. Yes... I'm addicted... I'm nothing but a pretty face and three holes..." I pushed my butt against his fingers and he slipped in. I arched from the pleasure. He slowly withdrew, but I moved my hips back and forth and he thrust them in really deep.

His hands were on my ass and his fingers were in my hole and he kissed my neck and his body pressed against mine. His cock was rock hard. He grinned when his teeth let go of my skin. Had he left a hickey? His cock rubbed against my crotch and I was amazed by his stiffness and by his size. "You've heard the lady," he said, looking at Burly Guy, "You should honor what she does and comply to her wishes."

Burly Guy nodded thoughtfully and, with an evil grin, Cocky turned to me. "Here's the deal: He will let you lick him clean, but I get to fuck your ass first... "

I knew it. I had seen it coming. In the end he would get his way. And so, standing in a room full of men ogling me lecherously, I said, "It's a deal!" and gave him a high-five, and he smirked and asked me if I really wanted to be fucked, if I needed to have his cock buried inside me and I replied, "Yes! I do, I crave it, please, fuck my ass..."

He sneered, stepped over, took his cap and pulled it down on my head. I tilted my face back and he playfully pulled it even deeper into my face, guided me to one of the coffee tables standing next to the dance floor, pushed the chairs away, grabbed me from behind, pushed his groin against my ass and forced my face down onto the table. The bill of the hat hit the surface and pulled the cap down even more. The foam front covered my mouth and my nose, the plastic mesh on the back clouded my eyes and chafed my cheeks and the gap between the mesh and the plastic hook-and-loop closure wedged my hair. It hurt and the smell of the dirty cap stung my nose, but I did not dare to move. He unbuttoned his pants, dipped his fingers in one of the unfinished glasses that stood on the table, dripped something cold and wet between my ass cheeks, rubbed the tip of his dick over my crack and, not bothering with a condom, dunked his cock in my hole. Lying sprawled over the table, his left hand pressing my face into the hat and his right hand immobilizing my arms, I was unable to move, unable to touch, unable to see, and he fucked me with a calmness that made me beg for more. He laughed out loud, slapped my ass and pushed deeper, hard and fast, until I bucked off. He yelped, grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and tied me down inch by inch with that damn monstrosity of his cock. I screamed, "You're too big!" and he replied, thrusting in and out, “That's how it should be..." I tried to relax to grant him better access, but he spurred me on. "You dirty whore! You cum dumpster! You like it? Say it out, loud and proud! Say it out, don't be ashamed. Let it all out!" I felt an ecstasy so overpowering that I couldn't stand it any more and shouted, "Yes! Give me your cock! Your wonderful, huge, imperious and demanding cock!” My ass was on fire. I couldn't think anymore. We both came at the same time.

I felt empty without the cocky guy's cock, but licked him clean nevertheless. He watched on edge while I did the same for the burly guy. When I was done, he put the trucker hat back on my head, said, "Suits you, keep it," took the burly guy with him and left without saying another word. The rest of the guys followed. The girls had left long ago. I was alone with the Lezbo Bouncer. She gave me a glass of water, my clothes and my cell phone and led me down the staircase. Outside, a taxi waited for me. She gave the driver some money and told him to get me home safely. Which he did.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: