View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 06:08 PM   #7
Messupmyass

1. How old are you? Rn 19
2. How old are you when you started wearing thongs? When I first started 7 by going in mothers wardrobe but enjoyed it at like 14
3. Why do you wear thongs? Becausse I wanna prove not just for women and wedgies I guess sometimes for a dare

4. Do you wear any other type of underwear besides thongs? (boyshorts, bikini, etc) yo briefs and others
5. How often do you wear a thong? Weekly for like dares sometimes I just wanna be in it for fun
6. Do you ever wear a thong to work/school? If so, what's your job/grade your in? Yes and delivery

7. Do you find thongs comfortable? Yes… until you get a wedgie
8. What type of thong do u think is most comfortable? I only knew about female and male unless your talking about like lace and all but I only got male and female which would be male
Do you prefer thongs with solid colors or cute little prints? Cute prints more embarrassing to be shown for the dares
9. What's your favorite brand/store to buy thongs, or any underwear for that matter? Calvin klien (idk how to spell it) or next

10. If you're a teenager, does your mom know you wear thongs? How does she feel about it? She knows and thinks it’s weird but does 19 count as it is a teen but like oldest one
11. Have you ever been given a wedgie in a thong? Yep how I do dares
12. Has your thong ever shown out of your pants when not planed? Yep because apparently I lose weight fast for my trousers and not for my underwear

13. Would you be embarrassed if you were pantsed or something and you were wearing a thong? Yeee about 12 that’s what happened just to themselves and yes it was embarrassing cause it was in a mall
14. Where did u get your first thong? A lingerie site
15. Did you buy your first thong? If not, how did u get it? The first one I saw? Yes

16. Who was with you when you bought your first thong? Nobody remover did it online so delivery
17. Ever worn a thong swimsuit? Nope didn’t know they existed
18. Ever worn just a thong around people other than a significant other? When and where? In public and why is the time important

My PM dares
Messupmyass is offline   Reply With Quote