View Single Post
Old 05-22-2018, 05:33 PM   #149
SpankingSub

I did this about 5 hours ago. My family wanted me to join them at a tee ball game for my niece, so I couldn't post this till now. I've had a butt plug in since then, and my ass is getting a little sore now. It was really interesting to go to something innocent as a tee ball game with a butt plug in and a very sore ass. Before I left though I had to get a punishment from MrSpanker because I touched the ground twice. My ass and sit spots were hurting even more because I had three more minutes of spanking, and then I had another 5 minutes of corner time. I actually got through the five minutes of corner time even though my legs were tired. I got through it. This was great. I want to thank MrSpanker for the punishment. I deserve all the punishment I get. Now, I'm going to give my asshole a break unless someone else would like to abuse it.

Likes: Spanking, Wedgies, Humiliation, and Anal (can only do small things don't have toys)
Dislikes: Edging, semi-public
Limits: Public, family, full facial cam, scat, permanent, illegal

Give me all the Spankings!

HERE'S MY CALENDER GIVE ME TASKS. LEAVE YOUR GETDARE NAME TO LET ME KNOW WHO TO REPORT TO
https://teamup.com/ksno5igce8kdybp1p1
SpankingSub is offline   Reply With Quote