View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 02:46 PM   #11
OodlesofCuddles

The following is a report on the second to last task given to me by Sasher when I belonged to him for 2 hrs. This report has been sent in a PM to iheartfun, Asher88 and Sasher. (yes, this is the second time I've played this game).
Okay, here we go.
1st roll: 3, giving me 10 strokes very slowly. This was easy, especially compared to some of the things I had to do in the 25 Days of Christmas.
2nd roll: 5, and i had to tie my legs together. This is my first time actually experiencing any form of bondage :P
3rd roll: 1, 10 strokes very quickly. Not bad, i may have kinda substituted strength for speed >~>
4th roll: 5, sing my favourite song whilst stroking. Not my favourite song, but sung Flower of Scotland cuz I had the lyrics up on screen xD
5th roll: 6, Rub my nipples for 2 minutes. Meh, not really going either way with this one.
6th roll: 3, dress as femininly as possible. Put hair in pigtails, kinda gave myself a bit of a wedgie by making my boxers into a thong-ish thing, as I was only wearing a onesie, tee and boxers, I did my shirt in the way of the 'girls' in The Longest Yard, where I pull the bottom of my shirt up through the neck hole in a sort of makeshift bra.
7th roll: 3 I have to message someone about what i'm doing right now. I messaged Sir(Sasher) :P
8th roll: 5, 3 wooden spoon hits to my right ball. Not as bad as some of the days of christmas, but still a bit sore.
9th roll: 3, *sigh* I have to hit my right ball 3 times with a wooden spoon.
10th roll: 2, 10 strokes at medium pace. A little bit of relief I guess, but also more torture at the same time?
11th roll: 2, post 10 messages with meow in it in GD chat. It made some funny posts in chat.
12th roll: 3, free space. I assume this means i get to just roll again and carry on from here with no punishment?
13th roll: 6 Write "I heart iheart" on my shear. Confirmed from Sir that it meant on top of my dick.
14th roll: 5, kneel for 30s. Easy peezy
15th roll: 3, squeeze my balls 2 times. easy peezy
16th roll: 4, wedgie as high as I can and hold for 1 min. A little painful on my ass and balls, but not terrible, I mean I already had a wedgie from the femininity tile.
17th roll: 3, repeat last task, not terrible, same as above.
18th roll: 3, drink water then 10 min break before next task. Drinking water isnt bad, just hopefully this wont last too much longer :c
19th roll: Convince someone to do an edge for me, tried on Sir(Sasher). Easier than expected to convince Sir to do one edge xD
20th roll: 3, try to do the splits. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE I CANNAE DO THIS ;~;
21st roll: 3, go back 10 spaces ;~; god damnit. I landed on 67, but I didnt do it, as it was a go back that landed me here, instead of an actual roll. I hope thats okay? :3
22nd roll: 4 try to convince someone to edge... again. Damnit, i cant exactly convince Sir to do it again, next person I thought of is Asher, she refused. She then messaged me saying she'd help and do one edge, so yay. I am now starting to need to pee, I shoulda peed before drinking the 2 glasses. hindsight is 20/20 ;~;
23rd roll: 3 wtf is with this? Gotta try to do the splits again, and again, I cant do it...
24th roll: 6, eat something sweet. Yay for rolos
25th roll: 2 Another free space yay. Starting to really really feel the need to pee ;~; I am definitly not going to be able to make it to the end without pissing.
26th: 6, 29 spanks. Did this on my ass with my hand, 14 on one cheek, 15 on the other. not bad :P
Just peed myself ;~; I'll have to ask either iheartfun or Sir for a punishment after this. :c
27th roll: 3. Onto task 88, now for my last roll
28th roll: Offered to Sir. He rolled 3. *sigh* Ruined Orgasm..... ;~;

Punishment for peeing myself as given by Sasher: 3 days of no touching, then 4 days of edging with a minimum of 20/day. An added punishment by myself, is I have to have meow on the end of each of my posts in GD chat till 10PM 28 Dec 15, as I thought that was funny.