Thread: Ask me anything
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 12:22 PM   #14
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
A while back you shared how you had some rough times and how you had a friend become your Master and fully control your life. It sounded like it really saved you from the way you described things. And then you were quite the kinky and depraved slave for him. You haven’t mentioned him for awhile. I’m curious to know what happened and how your submissive obedient side is being exercised these day.
Good question. He helped me through a really bad period of my life. He gave me direction and purpose but also helped me be a better sub/slave to push my limits but to also be safe and sensible about things. To understand the need for self care while being a sub/slave. We also had some really fucking hot kinky sessions that I really enjoyed

It wasn’t a sustainable relationship though and we both knew that so I moved back to my pace but we are still in touch. We meet and talk fairly regularly although not always for kink sessions. He has become someone I can talk to in a safe space. He is also great at introducing me to other doms and kink sessions. It was him who put me intouch with the dom in Spain for my 100 hours challenge

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote