View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 03:19 AM   #2
Themascot

i seem to be stuck on bananas today >.< get yourself a banana, your gonna be putting it up your ass, u can do thei either after you have pooped or before. If u really want to please me, youll put more than one of your there for me :3 Now, put on your diaper sissy haha! I want u to go to your bed and rub yourself through your diaper. Just from the outside. think of me watching u while u do it! After half and hour i want u too say the following while still lying in bed! "Thank u mascot for allowing me this chance to humiliate myself for u sir!" and poop all of those bananas out into your daiper! I bet its gonna be so full and war :3 Now, your not aloud to leave your bed till you cum, so without taking the daiper off, masturbate the best u can. When u finish, u can get up off the bed. Now, i usually request proof that u have done the dare, if it is possible (and if u want to please me for letting u do this for my enjoyment u should) take a pic of your messy daiper, pm for email <3 have fun!

LIKES Gay, straight, femdom, anal, cbt, sissy, messy, pee, poo, panties, crush, blackmail, some exhibitionism, furry, heels, female top, male top, make me famous <3

my make me famous gallery http://www.imagefap.com/profile/ShowOffPaul
Themascot is offline   Reply With Quote