Thread: Ben and Me
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 04:43 AM   #31
tomturk18

" I really hate to ruin the moment, but I gotta pee," he said with a wink. He stood up and turned away and toward the Powder Room. As I said before, my hormones were raging.

Before he's moved any further, I grabbed the bottom of his loose-fitting boxers and yanked. In less than a second, they were on the floor. And I was inches away from his cute, toned, firm ass. Yummy.

He glanced back over his shoulder at me. Instead of the anger I expected to see, though, A sly grin broke out on his face. He liked it.

As he walked toward the toilet, his cute little butt cheeks made me feel so wet. So much so that I couldn't help following them.

"What are you doing?"

"I wanna see."

I obviously wasn't thinking straight, but thankfully he didn't seem to mind.

I followed him into the powder room, which luckily had a mirror mounted on the wall behind the toilet. As he positioned himself in front of the bowl and raised the seat, I stood directly behind him and scooted in close. So close that a few of my pubes brushed against his perfect butt. He reached back and pulled me even closer, so my body was tight against his. It was so hot!

I looked in the mirror and, for the first time, saw his cute little sack with two Grape-sized balls hanging beneath his now shriveled penis. I loved them!

I loved them so much that I reached both hands around his waist and touched them, fingered them, caressed them. They felt so soft, and the hair on his sack was sparse. The concentration of his public hair was the in the tuft above his shift. All so cute!

I then moved my hands up to his shift and pointed the slit on the tip of his small penis directly at the toilet bowl. "You ready?" I asked.

He let out a slight chuckle, after which the clear liquid began to flow out of his dick and into the toilet.

I can't exactly explain why, but the closeness I felt at that moment was unexplainable. He even let me shake it after he was done! That wasn't the last time I would get the chance to shake his penis, though...
tomturk18 is offline   Reply With Quote