View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 07:18 PM   #3
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I rolled a 2 (Medium) and then a 3 (shit on your finger before it falls, lick once, clean).

This is actually going to be my first time tasting scat, voluntarily. (Long story on the involuntary part.)

Well... That was interesting. I sat down to take a shit, placing my hand under me. I felt the poop slide out as it skidded across my middle finger. I finished my duty, stood up, and tentatively put the tip of my tongue on the top of the splotch (it was less than 2cm in diameter on my fingerpad). It wasn't bad at first, but then I felt like a pussy for only doing a little bit. I dragged the poop from the middle of my tongue to the tip, leaving only a thin layer of poop on my finger. I kinda gagged and then recomposed myself. I grabbed my water I had ready and drank about half of it to get all the poop off my tongue. The aftertaste wasn't that bad, but it wasn't good either. I swallowed it all, washed my hand and brushed my teeth (don't want my breath smelling like shit [pun intended]). Definitely not hard, but not something I like to do.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote