View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 11:33 AM   #26
Munchy

Post Punishment for Journeygirl : Destroy me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeygirl View Post
Reply with the following on this thread:
1- Difficulty- easy/medium/hard/destroy me destroyed
2- Why you need to be punished overly harsh to a sub who is now smashing his balls.
3- Kinks, dislikes, Limits (both hard and soft limits) kinks: blindfolds, orgasam control. dislikes: pee control, medium pain, butt plug. Limits: messy, public, reveling photos
4- Toys owned (hard and destroy me level will be using houshold objects too) vibrator, butt plug, various objects to spank with, butt plug, scarves
5- Proof of completing the punihsment in the form of pictures will be sent to
As long as your okay with non identifying photos.
Read in full before you start

get with you some stuff ready: buttplug, vibrator, cloth pegs, scarf, ice cubes, hot sauce/toothpaste, scale/ruler, hairbrush.

Since you like being harsh, start off by powerfully flapping your pussy with the ruler/scale 50 times in a span of 2 minutes, should be red and very sore.

Spank your nipples 25 times each, then pinch and twist them for 2 more minutes then rub your hot sauce or tooth paste on them and clamp them with the cloth pegs.

Rub your choice of tooth paste or hot sauce on the butt plug snd fuck yourself with it in a 1 second intervals (each second means it goes in and out fully once)
For 5 minutes.
During these 5 minutes you will be sucking on the handle of your hairbrush.

After you finish with the plug, take it out and insert the brush handle in your ass, the brush is now your tail, you will crawl around blindfolded by the scarf for 10 minutes with your new tail, then you will go head down ass up with the tail inside you and use the vibrator on your pussy and edge 10 times, once that is done, you may remove everything off.

Your punishment is complete.
A detailed report to be sent with before and after photos to my kik : MunchyMood , you can keep your face hidden.

M/22

Kinks: anything that comes to mind under the sun

Limits: Scat, Family, Extreme exposure and publicity, Work.
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote