View Single Post
Old 09-24-2023, 10:25 AM   #8
mr stardust

After dinner on Friday afternoon Taylor told her parents that she would be spending Saturday night at Emily’s house for a sleepover then nervously went straight up to her bedroom trying to keep her emotions to herself as she and closed her bedroom door behind her then started up her laptop to check her Skype messages expecting one from Emily and knowing she would be humiliated in some way at the party in front of guests but Taylor had been humiliated many times before by Emily and she forced to be seen nude by most of the school for Emily and her friends entertainment so Taylor had decided just to go through with whatever Emily had in mind the best she could for her and after the party it would all be over and Emily would destroy all the videos and picks of her and her friends and leave her and her friends alone like she promised she would if Taylor did as she was asked.

As Skype started up Taylor could see that she had one new message and she knew exactly who it would be from so she nervously opened the message and started to read her fate for Saturday at the party and hoping it wouldn’t be as bad as she thought but knowing the message was from Emily she wasn’t expecting her to go easy on her.

“Good evening Taylor I bet you are feeling a little nervous and wondering what I have in store for you so I won’t leave you in suspense any longer and tell you some things but not everything because I think it would be more fun to wait until you have to do something humiliating then we get to see the expression of embarrassment on your face and hopefully it will be too much for you and we can see you beg and plead not to do it but let me remind you if you don’t do everything asked of you then you and your friends will be our slaves for the next twelve months and in sure your parents would hate to see some of your videos that might be lying around for them to find so be a good little slut and finish reading this message.”

“The party will start at three o’clock in the afternoon and will be held at 1127 Summerville road just out of town at one of my friends houses. Her parents are gone for the weekend so it will be a private party with just the ten lucky guests, the birthday girl and your two nude waitress friends. There is a pool there so I have bought you a little blue bikini for you to wear.”

Even though the party won’t begin until three o’clock you have plenty of activities to do before that so your day will start tomorrow morning at six o’clock where me and my elder sister will pick you up in her car from your house so be waiting out the front and don’t forget your nightie seeing it’s a sleepover.”

“Have a good night’s sleep and I will see you in the morning.”

Taylor finished reading the message still not having a great idea of her activities the next day but from the sounds of it Emily was going to make the most of Taylor's last day as a slave. Taylor turned off her laptop and changed into her nightie then got into her bed to try and get some sleep seeing she would have to be up and ready by six o’clock in the morning.

The next morning Taylor waited out front of her house in the fog until a white car pulled up next to her. “Hop in Taylor” Emily said to her as she wound down the window then Taylor opened the back door of the car and climbed in and did her seat belt up as the car started to drive off and drove around town for at least twenty minutes ending up on the outskirts of town and pulling the car up in the car park of the local cemetery where Emily and her sister got out and opened the back door for Taylor to get out.

By now the sun was up and Taylor looked around in the very light morning fog that was easy to make out objects through as they walked a few meters to the front gates of the cemetery where she could make out a main paved path that started from the gates and went right around the inside of the fence in a circle and ended back at the gates again with small walking tracks coming off it that ran through the middle of the cemetery.

“Ok you need to start small and work up to the party at three o’clock so here is your first task of the day. We want you to strip right here for us.”Emily demanded in a stern voice trying to impress her big sister.

“What, Right here in a public cemetery car park, But anyone could be visiting a grave especially on a Saturday morning” replied Taylor hoping that Emily was joking as she had never made her get fully nude in such a full public place where she could get caught so easily and being a cemetery it might even be someone she knows that catches her.

“I’m not joking and yes that means everything including your underwear and my sister will put them in a plastic bag until later and you had better be fairly quick and get this over with before the fog lifts and someone turns up and sees you in your birthday suit and just to give you some more incentive to do it quick if a male of and age dose see you are going to have to walk up to him and get on your knees then beg him not to tell on you if you suck his suck his cock” replied Emily with a cheeky grin on her face.

Taylor knew Emily was serious and the last thing Taylor wanted to do was put some strangers cock in her mouth especially an old man so she knew what she had to do.

Taylor blushed as she reached down and loosed her sneakers then slipped them and her socks off and handed them to Emily’s sister then Next came Taylor's top and then her jeans. Taylor felt extra humiliated this time as she just stood there looking down her front at herself standing in a public place dressed only in her bra and panties.

“Come on Taylor we haven’t got all day take off your bra and panties for us so I can show my sister your little tits like the little exhibitionist slut you are” Emily said to her pointing to her small breasts and pressing against her bra.

After looking around to see if the area was still empty Taylor reluctantly started taking of her bra and handing it over to Emily’s sister to put in the plastic bag Taylor slipped her fingers into the elastic bands of her panties and slid them down her legs until they were over her feet and in the bag as well leaving her standing out in the open in the light fog that was not doing much to hide her nakedness and she could feel the cold fog against her now exposed nipples and pussy.

“Now I think because my sister was nice enough to drive us around today you should close your eyes and put your hands behind your back so my sister can have a good look at you fully exposed . I only think that’s fair don’t you” Emma said to her then Emily could see Taylor nod her head in compliance and did as instructed hoping that she could get this embarrassment over with and she could get dressed again before someone turned up.

A lot of thoughts were going through Taylor's mind as she just stood there with her eyes closed and her hands behind her and knowing she was being looked over by two girls. As Taylor stood there exposed and embarrassed she felt something touch her wrist then the slipped her fingers into the elastic bands of her panties and slid them down her legs n her other wrist and she realized that she had been locked in some sort of handcuffs and could not get her hands and arms back around in front of her to cover herself up.

Panic started to set in as there was no way of covering up any part of her front and leaving her to their mercy and wondering what Emily had done this for.

“Your next task will consist of you walking through the cemetery buck naked and we will drive around to the other gates at the other end of the park and wait for you there. The quickest route will be walking strait through the middle of the cemetery which will take you fifteen minutes to get to the other gates because I walked it several times yesterday and I said walking only because if we think you ran and got there too quick we will drive off and leave you still hand cuffed and you and your friends will continue to be our slaves for twelve months now go before the fog lifts anymore and people start turning up” ordered Emily as her and her sister walked back to the car and drove to the other side of the cemetery to wait for Taylor who was still standing there letting the whole situation sink in then realizing she had no choice she put her head down and started her degrading walk through the cemetery.

It was eerie quiet plus the fact that s Taylor was out here totally naked and handcuffed was the worst feeling she had ever experienced. The trek seemed to take a long time but it was actually just under fifteen minutes. Taylor sighed when the car came into view and headed to the back door to try and get out of sight until she could get the handcuffs off and put her clothes back on. She was about to open it when Emily stopped her and closed the door again then took of the cuffs letting Taylor at least use her hands to cover up her private parts to her relief.

““No, no. It’s my turn now” Emily’s sister said to Taylor with a grin on her face.

“See that bench?” she remarked as she pointed to a park bench at the edge of the car park facing the main entrance road. “Go sit on it."

Taylor looked at her and swallowed hard as she wandered what Emily’s sister had in mind. She slowly walked to the bench looking around and hoping there wouldn’t be any traffic going past on the road or into the cemetery car park giving them a view of a fully nude red faced girl then when Taylor felt a bit less nervous she sat down on it the bench.

The wooden slats were cold on her bottom, and light fog had collected on it making her feel a little uncomfortable.

“It’s wet on my bum” Taylor complained as both girls walked up to her.

“It’s going to get a lot wetter for you” Taylor’s sister remarked as she handed Taylor a small five inch dildo around two inches thick then the two girls laughed.

“I want you to spread your legs and masturbate right here on the bench. And there will be no pretending either. We will be watching you dildo yourself so you had better make yourself cum or else if you can’t cum we have to be satisfied you put in a good effort or else we will leave your naked little ass here and drive off so you can find your way home during the day.”

“Are you serious? What if someone comes and sees me? Taylor replied in a concerned voice.

“Then I would get started if I were you,” Emily joked as her and her sister pointed to the dildo in Taylor's hand.

Taylor was nearly in tears as she spread her legs and began the humiliating and lewd task of fucking on a park bench at the entrance to the city cemetery. Emily had never made her so humiliated before but she had no choice and kept going.

A few moments and her hand was a blur as the dildo worked her towards the edge as she concentrated on her task and drifted into a type of trance and for a moment forgot where she was doing this. She was so engrossed in the task, and wanting it over, that she did not notice Emily filming the degrading scene on her phone to play to the guests at the party later on that day.

Finally Taylor’s body trembled and shook, and she let out a wailing moan as a stream of liquid squirted from her pussy onto the ground near her then Emily finished filming her orgasm and once she settled down she helped Taylor back to the car but before she reached the car and got in Emily’s sister handed her a towel to sit on then being quite a warm day Emily handed Taylor the blue bikini to wear then they drove her around town for a for a couple of hours.

As Taylor sat in the back seat she felt a little exposed in her new two piece bikini even though she had all of her private parts undercover Emily had made sure when she bought the bikini it was string bikini that was tied behind the neck and in the back and tied in both sides of the bikini bottoms making Taylor a little nervous about wearing it around Emily in case she had plans later on to untie the top or bottoms.

A few hours later the car pulled up at the soccer field in the public park and Emily and her sister made Taylor get out of the car and walk over to the benches and they all sat down and watched the last half an hour of the under eighteens boys soccer club practice.

As they were practicing Taylor couldn’t help but notice that she was more interesting then the practice as most of them kept glancing at her in her bikini and snickered and whispered to each other on the field until ten minutes to the end of practice when Taylor noticed that Emily had gotten up from the bench and wondered over to one of the players on the sideline where she was talking to him for a while then she wondered back and sat down to watch the boys finish training and go into the locker rooms.

“Are we ready to go now?” Asked Taylor who was glad the training was over and the boys had gone and not looking at her.

“No not yet I want you to follow me” Emily told her as she made Taylor stand up and follow her as Emily's sister went to the car then returned with a long coat that would come down to their ankles and buttoned up down the front then all three of them headed towards the buildings next to the soccer field and stopped next to the doors of the changing rooms.

“I bet you are wondering why we bought you here. Well we think you look like a movie star in your string bikini so we decided that I will get my camera out and you can star in your own movie and your movie debut will be for the guests at the party later today when i hook my phone up to the big screen TV and we will all watch you act for us so listen up and I will explain things.”

“I want you to think of me as your director and if you don’t follow my directions as I direct you then well you know what will happen to ant video or picks of you and just think your daddy might get upset seeing her precious little girl nude, humiliated and acting like a complete slut.

Do you understand?”

Taylor went quiet and nodded her head in agreement then Emily continued to say “now you’re in agreement I have a sort of story line for the movie. You saw me talking to one of the players just before and I had a good talk to the whole team yesterday and they want to be part of the movie bur don’t worry they wont fuck you but they will just be watching you act and I might have a role for one or two of them so what’s going to happen is all the boys are in the change room changing or showering and the movie scene starts with me filming you standing right here outside the building and when you are ready look around and when the coast is clear and no one is in seeing distance you will pull on your bikini top strings so they undo and drop it on the grass then do the same with your bottoms then leave then there and quickly go inside before anyone walks over here and sees you.”

“Then once inside I will film you walking down the short hallway and into the boy’s locker room where you will take a shower while they are there to watch you and I will give you more direction when you are in the shower.”

Taylor was a little nervous about being outside in a public place and taking off the only two articles of clothing she had on but what choice did she have so as soon as she thought there was no one close by she decided just to do it quick and get it over with and untied her bikini drumming it to re grass and she quickly opened the door and ran inside where she felt a little safer but she knew in a few minutes she would be totally humiliated and red faced as she had to perform in front of at least thirteen boys.

As she reached the change room door she could hear the boys talking on the other side and to make things more humiliating Emma was walking around her getting close up shots of Taylor's pussy, bum and tits for the movie.

Taylor opened the door and walked in to the excitement of the boys as their eyes were now fixed to every little part of Taylor’s body. Taylor went red in the face as she looked around at the half naked boys now lusting over her and the fully naked boys still showering.

Once at the showers, Emily told Taylor to get in, lather up and listen for her directions. As Emily’s sister adjusted the water to a desirable temperature then she reluctantly stepped inside. Emily was on a chair directly outside the shower, with her phone aimed at Taylor’s nude body that soon hat five nude boys showering and watching the show five feet away from her.

"Hello everybody," Emily said as she spoke into the speaker of her phone. "Today we are in the boy’s locker room at the soccer field with this up and coming movie star Taylor." "Wave to everyone" Emily ordered.

Taylor just wanted to die as she sheepishly stood under the water and waved at the camera.

Taylor gets so turned on with the idea of taking a shower in the boy’s locker rooms with the boys. Watch her play with her tits as she thinks about the nude boys next to her, then signaled to Taylor to lather her boobs and start rubbing them for the camera.

As Taylor closed her eyes so as not to look at the nude boys just beside her she lathered up her small tits and started to rub them in circles.

"See at the little slut play with them. I bet those nipples are rock hard by now," Emma said as her camera zoomed in for a close up of Taylor s nipples. Sure enough, Taylors nipples poked out like tiny points as Emily laughed.

"Now, don't forget the most important part of washing. I want you to wash that pussy well" Emily ordered.

Taylor s face turned a brighter shade of red as she soaped up her crotch and began rubbing it while the camera caught the action of her soaping up her pussy while nude boys stood beside her and watched with interest.
"We don't have much time” Emily announced. "Turn around and wash that dirty ass of yours!"

Like an obedient slave Taylor turned around so her bare ass was facing the camera and began washing herself sliding her soapy fingers between her cheeks for the camera.

"Twerk that ass slut!" Emily commanded. "Work that slutty ass for all the boys to see and while your twerking I want you to hold a boys cock in each hand and jerk them off for the camera."

Taylor froze at the lewd command. "Do it!" Taylor Emily demanded again.

Taylor began holding a cock in both hands and jerking while moving her body slowly in a sensual motion. It took her a few moments to get up to steam to actually try to Twerk her ass and all the while she could hear Emile laughing and all Taylor could think about was how degrading this had to look on film.

"Stick your ass out more," Emily said as she filmed Taylor's wild ass movements. With both hands holding cocks The camera lens zoomed in to Taylor s butt crack, and Megan adjusted it to where Holly's ass filled the entire screen then Emily zoomed back out and back in on one if Taylor s hands where she filmed a stream of white cum leaving one of the boys cocks.

“Oh my god, you are such a slut," Emily said as she filmed Taylor in all her degraded glory.

“That’s enough of that for now Emily told her as the boys grabbed her pulling her to the center of the change room and drying her off with a towel.

“Now for the last scene in the movie” Emily told her as Taylor stood nude in the middle of the change room wondering what was coming next for the finally of her movie.

Taylor blushed in shame as the guys all formed a circle around her ogling every inch of her naked body.

"Put your hands on your head and leave them there Emma demanded as she started filming again.

“Here you go guys her naked body is your canvas. Write whatever you want anywhere you want on any part of her with this red lipstick except from the shoulders up where it can be seen when dressed.”
Taylor blushed in shame as the boys wrote everywhere they could. Signing their names, and making sexual graphics, laughing and snapping pictures of themselves with the naked girl.

Well done Taylor you really are a good movie star but the next movie needs a lot more action and humiliation now back in the shower so the boys can have some fun by washing all the lipstick off of every little part of your body until you are clean and you will just stand there and do nothing while they clean you and feel you up while I film it all then you will put on the coat and we can go back to the car for another drive.

Last edited by mr stardust; 09-24-2023 at 01:55 PM.
mr stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mr stardust for this post: