View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 05:41 PM   #2
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

1.-Not be able to control when you pee or poo (it just randomly comes out) and you cannot wear a diaper, for the rest of your life
or
-You have to wear only a diaper and no pants (except when it is cold, you can wear a warm leggings under the diaper) but you will never mess yourself

2.-Be an ugly rich persons sex slave monday-friday every the rest of your life and you have to wear a french maid outfit but weekends you can do what ever you want and you are rich aswell
or
-Be a sexy homeless persons sex slave on the weekend and you have to wear and use a diaper but monday-friday you can do whatever you want but you only get $100 a week to spend Rich person more likely to be clean, and I'm rich af yes please

This one you are hypnotized for the rest of your life, you are fully aware you just cant control what you are doing or saying. Would you rather?

3.-Be a bimbo who wears very skimpy clothing and slutty makeup
or
-Be turned into a chicken Just seems like an easy decision lol

4.-Piss your pants every time you and your crush/signifigant other see each other
or
-your crush/signifigant other pisses their pants everytime you see each other I'd feel bad knowing they have to go through that, better me than them

5.Be transformed into a diaper
or
Be transformed in to a butt plug Let's just hope the person cleans up before using it

6.-You have to have sex with anyone who thinks you are sexy and you two make eye contact
or
-You can only have sex with people who you think are ugly and would despise to have sex with but everyday you go without sex the urge for sex rapidly grows greater and greater till you have sex

7.-poop your pants every 6 hours
or
-piss your pants every 30 minutes Could easily come prepared to clean up away from home every 6 hours, easier to explain than having to leave for a bathroom every 30 minutes

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote