View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 11:33 AM   #30
alli55

The sleepover that changed my life

Chapter 9 Ice, ice baby

Our game of Spin the Bottle at Abi’s sleepover had certainly become more daring and, to me, felt more intense since I had been dared to go and kiss Abi’s Uncle Ryan whilst I was wearing just my knickers and training bra.

Simply stripping down to my underwear had been a really big deal for me, because I was extremely self-conscious when it came to my flat chest. Although my breasts had started to develop when I was 12, I was now nearly 14 and they were still practically non-existent. That’s why I always wore baggy t-shirts to hide the appearance of my chest, so having three girls take my t-shirt off my body had been really intense. Even though I’d been sat in just my underwear for quite a while now, it hadn’t really got any easier.

The game had moved on since I’d lost my t-shirt, to the extent that Bethany and Paige were now topless, and I knew that at some point I would be faced with that particular dare. I was trying to push it out of my mind because I’d got really into the game and didn’t want my insecurities to cause it to end.

But at the moment it was another question that was running through my head.

When I had last spun the bottle, it had landed on Bethany, and I had dared her to give everyone a hug for thirty seconds each. I had really liked the way I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest through the material of my training bra, and had then been envious of Paige’s skin-to-skin hug with Bethany.

Why was I getting these feelings and what was happening to me? I didn’t know!

After Bethany had finished hugging us, it was Paige’s turn to spin the bottle. She gave it a furious spin and we watched and waited until it eventually stopped on Abi.

“Abi, do you keep ice-cubes in your fridge?” Paige asked.

“There’s usually some in there,” Abi replied, before adding, slightly suspiciously, “why?”

“If there is then I dare you to go and get one and put it down your knickers and let it melt,” Paige told her.

“Okay,” Abi said as she got up, “let me go and look.”

She opened the door and we heard her go down the stairs.

“What if she can’t find one?” I asked Paige.

“Let’s just hope she can!” she replied with a grin.

A couple of minutes later, we heard Abi coming back up the stairs. When she came back through the door she had her hand tightly closed around something. She opened her hand to reveal an ice-cube, already glistening where it had started to melt. She pulled the front of her knickers away from her body just far enough and long enough that she could drop the ice-cube into place.

“God that’s cold!” she whimpered, before sitting down and wriggling her bum against the floor. “I’m trying to get it to melt quicker,” she explained as we started laughing.

It didn’t take very long for the ice-cube to melt, by which time a fairly large wet patch had appeared on Abi’s knickers, which made us laugh again.

Bethany took the bottle, spun it, and got Abi. She immediately took the opportunity to give a dare that she thought might make Abi concede defeat in the competition the two of them were having with each other.

It was the dare I had been expecting her to give Abi for some time. At least that’s what I thought to begin with. We soon discovered there was more, much more, to it!

“Abi, I dare you to take your bra off,” she said, “in front of your uncle – and just so we know you’ve done it you have to leave your bra down there.”

I was shocked by Bethany’s dare and, judging by the look on their faces, so were Paige and Abi. I was also feeling more than a little disappointed that the game was now going to end. Going topless in front of the rest of us was one thing, but there was no way Abi could do it in front of her uncle. It didn’t matter how determined she was not to be beaten by Bethany, her competitive nature couldn’t help her now. She was going to have to admit defeat.

“That’s not fair!” she complained. “How can you expect me to do that?”

I had to agree with her, and so, clearly, did Paige, who said, “Yeah, Bethany, give her a chance! Choose another dare!”

“Once a dare’s been given it can’t be changed!” replied Bethany, triumphantly. “What’s it going to be, Abi?”

Abi looked forlorn as Bethany pressed home her victory.

“You’ll have to do it, unless you want to back out and admit you’ve lost!”

Abi looked at Bethany and said, “What did you just say?”

“You’re going to have to do the dare,” Bethany repeated, “or back out of it and admit you’ve lost.”

A smile spread slowly across Abi’s face as she said, “Thanks Bethany, you’ve given me an idea.”

Then she got up and made her way out of the room.

Surely she wasn’t going to do this?

We followed her out and watched as she went confidently down the stairs and through the door at the bottom.

Oh my God! She was!!

I don’t know how long we expected her to be in there but she seemed to be gone for ages. Then suddenly she appeared and came scrambling up the stairs towards us, her tits jiggling with each step. We went back into Abi’s room and she followed quickly behind us, breathing heavily.

“What happened?” I asked the question we all wanted her to answer.

She flapped her hands a bit to indicate that she wanted to be given a moment to get her breath back.

I watched the rise and fall of her chest as she took a few deep breaths to try to calm herself. Although her breasts were only about half the size of Bethany’s, Abi’s were perfectly formed with pink nipples in the middle of pale areolas.

If only I had breasts like that!

“Well,” Abi began, “what Bethany said about backing out gave me an idea of how I could do the dare without letting my uncle see anything. I stood in front of him, but with my back towards him. That way, when I took my bra off all he could see was my back!”

“But he still knew what you were doing,” I said, “so didn’t he tell you off and make us stop the game?”

“No,” answered Abi. “Before I did the dare, I told him how much we were enjoying the game and explained what I had been dared to do, and begged him not to make us stop. He said to me, ‘Believe it or not I was young once and I did some silly things too.’ So we can carry on playing.” She held up her little finger once more and said, “I told you, he can’t say ‘no’ to me.”

I was utterly amazed that Abi’s uncle was letting us continue our game, and delighted that we could carry on playing. However, after that last dare, I was now the only one who wasn’t topless and I knew that before long I was going to have to try to force myself to take on that challenge.

“So,” Abi said, as she picked up the bottle, “must be my turn. We’ll see who has to admit defeat!” With that, she spun the bottle. It landed on me.

“Megs,” said Abi, “I dare you to pretend to pole-dance and finish by taking your bra off and then leave it off for the rest of the game.”

There it was! I thought I might have had a bit longer before it happened, but no! Crap! CRAP!

I really wanted to do it, but I knew it was going to take an almighty effort on my part to force myself to go through with it. I closed my eyes and began to gently rock backwards and forwards trying to psych myself up. I remembered what Abi had said earlier about not daring me to do anything she didn’t think I could do. She knew how big a thing this was for me, yet she obviously thought I could handle it. Or was she just so pumped up from the dare she had just done that she wasn’t thinking straight? Could I really do this?

I felt Paige give my hand a quick squeeze. I was in too much turmoil to respond, but the touch made me think of Paige. Dear, kind Paige. I remembered how she had calmly removed her camisole when she had been dared to go topless. She had just sat there, no fuss, and quietly taken it off. Maybe, just maybe, at that moment, I could have done the same thing.

But my dare was different. Pretending to pole-dance would mean that I couldn’t just slip my training bra off without a fuss. No, I would have to make a big deal of removing it very obviously.

“You can use this if it helps!” I heard Abi say.

I opened my eyes to see her standing in front of me holding some sort of stick-thing. God knows what it was or where she’d got it from! I took it from her and said, “Thanks, it might!”

Obviously, I’d never pole-danced in my life, and I didn’t really have any idea of what you were supposed to do. But just holding the stick-thing gave me something to focus on. I tried to picture myself dancing around it, slowly peeling my training bra off. I told myself I could do this, but I was yet to be convinced of that.

“How about if I do it with her?” Paige asked Abi and Bethany. “Would that still count?”

“No, it wouldn’t!” I heard a stern voice reply. “It’s my dare, I’m the one who’ll do it!”

I don’t know what had tipped me over the edge and helped me to win the battle with myself, but I was determined to seize the moment. I stood up and quickly realised that I wouldn’t be able to dance around the stick-thing whilst holding it at the same time. I was already wishing I hadn’t snapped at Paige like I had, and could tell that she had been really quite taken aback at how I’d spoken to her. Knowing I needed help with the stick-thing, I saw my chance to show Paige that I meant her no ill will.

“Paige,” I asked, “can you help me, please? I need someone to hold the pole up for me.”

“Sure,” answered Paige and she leapt up and took the pole from me. She stood on the end of the bed so she could hold the pole high enough for me to be able to dance round it.

I took hold of the pole and began in my head to sing one of my favourite ‘sexy’ pop songs to myself. I started moving up and down the pole, wrapping my arms and legs around it. With one hand I slowly lowered the strap of my training bra down the opposite arm and pulled my arm out. Still wiggling about, I removed my other arm from its strap. I swayed my hips from side to side as I reached one arm around my back to find the clasp and unclipped it whilst holding the front in place with my other hand. I brought my hand round from behind me, allowing the material to hang down. It was now only being held in place by my hand at the front. I could feel my heart racing as my hand held my last bit of protection in place. It was now or never! I gave a few final wiggles then threw my arms in the air in a ‘ta-daa’ pose. My training bra fell to the floor, leaving me exposed.

Abi stood up and high-fived me, and Paige dropped the pole, jumped off the bed and gave me a massive hug.

“Are you sure you’re not a professional?” Bethany asked, and we all collapsed in fits of laughter.

Once the initial feeling of elation had passed, however, my self-consciousness started to get the better of me again. I had done my dare, but I wasn’t comfortable with the idea of my chest being on display. Although I was sure my friends would be too considerate of my feelings to say anything, I was equally certain that in their minds they would be wondering and laughing at my pathetically small tits. I wanted to continue playing but I needed some way of re-covering myself. So, I did the best I could and pulled my knees up to my chest to give myself some sort of cover to hide behind.

Reaching forward with one hand, I spun the bottle and it landed on Abi.

Immediately, and without thinking, I said, “Abi, I dare you to get naked and stay naked for the rest of the game.”

No sooner had the words left my mouth than I wished I hadn’t said them.

Abi looked at me open-mouthed.

What had I done? Why had I said that?
alli55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to alli55 for this post: