Thread: Fiction: Short Stories
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 11:13 AM   #2
blueseagreen

Default The Office Fantasy

You'd asked me to come into your office before I took my lunch break. I was a little nervous as I wasn't sure what it'd be about. I had frantically been going over my work over the past couple of months, yet couldn't see what I had done wrong.

I stood outside your office door at 20 to 1, trying to breathe normally. My hair was in a side bun and I brushed away the stray hairs behind my ear. I adjust my long sleeved white blouse which had gold buttons up to just above my breasts. I brush my tight, short black pencil skirt and clicked together my black stilettos before knocking three times on your door.

"Come in," you say and I push the door open, shutting it behind me.

"You wanted to see me Sir?" I say, looking down.

"Yes, please take a seat Kaylee." Your voice isn't as harsh as I had imagined it would be.

I walk over to the chair, my heels clicking as I do. I sit almost on the edge of the chair, crossing my legs and looking awkwardly around the room.

My gaze finally lands on you as you finish whatever you were doing on the computer. I take in your appearance, looking at your rolled up shirt sleeves and forearms. I'd always found you attractive and the past 2 months I'd been working for you had been hard on my concentration.

I start playing with the cuff of my blouse, and you finally look at me.

"You seem nervous Kaylee," you say.

"Yes Sir, well, I'm just not sure what I've done wrong," I almost whisper.

"No?" You say lightly.

I look up trying to rack my brains again. Nothing.

"I know working overtime can be stressful, Kaylee," you say, standing up, "and we all need to relieve that somehow."

Something in my finally clicks and you look at the shocked look on my face. I sit there frozen, mouth open slightly. A smirk creeps into your face as you see the memory flash in my eyes.

"Rubbing that little clit of yours in your little corner, thinking everyone had gone home. Such a naughty girl."

I try to look away but you come over, sit on your desk and bring my face to look up at you.

"It's a favourites stress release of mine too, but, I do need you to concentrate at work."

"Y- yes Sir." I say quietly.

"But that's not all. I've noticed you these past 2 months. Wearing short, low cut clothing. Teasing me when we talk. I don't like to be teased dear."

I gulp as you look into my eyes and I feel my face go hot.

"I think you may need a little reminder of who's in charge and help with concentration."

I nod and you help me to stand.

"Take your clothes off. Leave your bra and panties on."

I look at you blankly and as you look me up and down I slip off my shoes, then my skirt. You see my purple lace thong and smile. I then unbutton the blouse to reveal a matching push up bra.

"Very nice," you say as you approach me.

You run your hands over my chest and breasts, cupping them before you travel down to my sensitive, wet pussy.

"Wet already Kaylee, you naughty girl."

I blush and feel my skin tingle at your touch.

"On your knees."

I slowly travel down as you unbutton your pants.

"Now, use that pretty little mouth of yours and make me cum before lunch is over."

I watch as your dick falls out and take it in my hands slowly. I lick and suck thinking about how much I had been wanting this. I want so much to touch my pussy.

As I take your dick in my mouth I push and few fingers into my litany begin to rub. I feel you push my head into you. The situation makes me so horny that I rub myself faster.

I feel you pulse and you pull out. I keep my mouth open to receive the cum I craved and you shot some into my mouth and I swallow. The rest travels down my chest and onto my bra and panties.

I swallow and you tell me to stand up. I can feel my legs shake as I do.

"You'd better go have lunch Kaylee. But you can't wear those cum soaked bra and panties, can you?"

I shake my head and take them off without being asked. Standing naked, I hand then to you.

"Now get dressed."

I slipped my clothes back on, feeling hornier than I ever had before.

"Thank you Sir," I say.

You smirk now sitting at your desk.

"Oh, one more thing," you call as I approach the door, "If you ever feel stressed or horny at work again, you come see me. If I catch you any other way, well, I may not be so nice."

I blush and smile, nodding my head.

As I leave the room, I can't help but smile, knowing already that I wanted to go back into your office and have you fuck me over your desk.
blueseagreen is offline   Reply With Quote