Thread: Fiction: Teachers Naughty Student
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 03:23 PM   #55
I Obey

Hey! so sorry i havnt updated this in forever but school is finally finished so I have some time now! I doubt anyone is still interested but I hope you all enjoy. I know this part is kind of a filler BUT next one will be better. Thanks guys

By the time he finished with my tits they were raw. My nipples were rock hard and tears silently rolled down my face. I thought he would never finish with my tits but when he did he simply moved to my ass. My already used ass was whipped mercilessly. I struggled to hold the ice water in but knew if i let it go things would get worse. Im sure my ass matched my raw tits now and i went slack against my restraints. He jockingly ask if i was enjoying myself knowing my only answer would be yes. I had to agree with him and each time I answered yes I felt myself slipping more and more into his grasp. He was my master and I would be his slave until he finally let me go.

Finally his arm must have tired because he stopped. He place a bowl under my ass and told me to release which i did gratefully.

"Yes master, thank you master."

He took a cloth and dipped it in the freezing murky water and started to wipe my tits clean. It was disgusting but I tried not to think about it. I let his gentle touch sooth me. Even though I knew how wrong this was I could feel myself getting wet. I wanted to cum so bad. After he had washed away the blood from both my tits and ass he smiled down at me.

"Better slut?"
"Yes Master" I said turefully for the first time.

"Okay than to conclude your punishment for tonight I will put some icy hot on your tits and ass and we shall go have some dinner."

The way he said it was so non challant. He grabbed the cream and smeared it on one beaten tit and I screamed. Before he continued he put a ball gag in my mouth. The pain was unbreable. Icy hot hurts by itself but going on an open cut was toture. I dont know how i didnt pass out.

He let me go from the restrainst and I fell to the ground. The pain was still there but I could resist the urge to scream so he removed the gag and led me upstairs on all fours. I sat in shock by the cupboard as he started to make his supper. I had forgotten how hungry I was. He made kraft dinner for himself and I was hopping he would let me have some as well. I watched silently as my tits and ass burned.

He took a seat at the table with a big bowl of KD which looked like it would feed two people. He motion for me to come sit by his feet so I did. My mouth nearly drooling as he ate his food. Once he finished he slid down his pants and start to play with himself. He rubbed the tip and then the shaft and I watched so I could learned what he liked the best. Bring himself to cum he did so in the remaining of the KD. then he threw the bowl on the floor and told me to eat up. At first I was shoked but then I just bent my head and got to work. I was to tired to care anymore.

"Good girl" He said patronizingly patting me on the head. "Now up to bed" he said with a little pat on my ass. I whinced.

He led me to a the master bedroom, in the centre a big beautiful bed that looked so comfy. I almost went and layed right on it but then I noticed the small black cage beside it. Tears fell down my face as he led me towards it and locked me in. He bent down looking at me through the bars.

"If your a good girl tomorrow daddy will let you sleep in his bed" He said with a kind smile.
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote