Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 03:15 PM   #118
FLCL

Chapter 25

I addressed the crowd, "Will the rest of you please delete the picture? ... Please?"

"No no no," Sarah replied, "we all deserve at least the same level of consideration that Rachel received."

"Do you want me to beg you too?"

"Hmm... no, I guess you're right. It would be boring if you just did the same thing four more times. No, I think if you want me to delete my copy you'll have to do something original."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"That's a good question," Sarah pondered. "Why don't you make me an offer?"

It was bad enough that Rachel blackmailed me into begging her and kissing her feet naked. Now Sarah wanted me to blackmail myself.

"Would you delete it if I gave you a massage?"

"Yeah right," Sarah answered, "you just want to feel me up. Come on, it has to be something that will be embarrassing for you and fun for me to watch."

"I don't know... What if I did a dance or something?"

"Now you're talking. Let's see you twerk it!" Sarah said as she walked to the entertainment center and turned on some music. I started to dance very awkwardly, shifting back and forth while standing in place.

"Hey, I said to twerk!" Sarah said.

"I don't know what that means."

"Spread your feet and shake your ass, like in a humping motion."

"That's a dance?"

"Just do it!"

I stopped my awkward dance and spread my feet apart. I got down into a squatting stance and started humping the air to the music. As I did, my dick would swing up and hit me in the stomach.

"Yeah, shake that ass you sexy bitch," Sarah laughed and slapped my ass cheek really hard. The fact that she touched my ass and the stinging pain added to my embarrassment and arousal. My dick surged harder and tingled with sensitivity.

When the song ended, I stopped dancing and turned off the stereo. Rachel was laughing really hard. She pointed and said, "Look at the hand print on Pat's ass."

I looked down to see a bright red hand print where Sarah had slapped me. All the girls laughed at me. Sarah picked up her phone and deleted the picture.

"My turn! My turn!" cheered Brittany. "I've got a good one!"