View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 10:27 AM   #3
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Part 3

"Yes daddy" I said standing up. I rubbed my bottom. I could do feel the heat thru my jeans. I raced up to the bathroom and grabbed them off the floor. I gently tugged down my pants. Exposing my reddening ass. I looked in the mirror. I rubbed it gently. What am I doing I thought. Then I slipped a finger over my slit. I was dripping wet. I was enjoying this.
I slid my cold wet dirty white cotton panties over my tender ass. I walked to my room. I walked imeadatly to the corner and stood there till I heard daddy comming up the stairs.
"Azarial" he said as he walked into the room "I want you to be a good little girl. Your mother has never given you rules, but if you are going to live her you must obey me. I know you are 18, but azzy, sweetheart, your still a baby girl. Your so young. And beautiful, and I don't want to see you go down the same road your mom has."
I turned around and fell at daddys feet.
"Oh daddy, you think I am beautiful?"
" Oh course I do Azarial" he said cupping my chin with his hand. Drawing my eyes up to his. He bent down and pressed his lips against mine. "Of course I do"
"But Azarial, my baby girl, you had me so worried tonight. You lied to me about your friends, you were walking around in nothing but see thru lingerie. You were just begging for one of those guys to rape you. Then you lied again and snuck out. You worried daddy, baby girl. I was so scared, and jealous."
"I am sorry daddy, I will be a good girl, I promise!"
"Thank you Azarial, daddy forgives you. Now for your last 20 spankings." Daddy said sitting on my bed. "Crawl over here and lay across my lap."
"Daddy, I can't it hurts so bad" tears were springing to my eyes. "I can't take 20 more, please dont, I will be a good girl. Please daddy no!"
"This was not a debatable issue, nor was it a request. This was a demand, and order from your daddy, you will obey me. Don't make me use the belt. Your sweet ass would be marked for a week. NOW Azarial, I am waiting!"
I got on all 4s and crawled across my room to my bed. Daddy was sitting in the middle of the bed, with his legs stretched out flat. I laid myself across his lap again. He positioned me so that my panty covered cold wet, dirty ass was laying across his lap. And that my ass pushed up, and his bulge was pressing into my hip.
"This time baby girl you need to count for me."
"Yes daddy"
He first strike hit me light lightning. The pain was sharp on my right cheek, the pain became a dull roar as it spread across my nearly exposed ass. "One" I said biting my lip
"Two, three, four, five" I whimpered as the next few strikes alternated sides.
Six was cented, so his hand hit both cheeks. Seven eight and nine were on my lower right side, ten eleven twelve were on the lower right. "Thirteen" I cried as his strike hit center again. "Daddy please no more, I cant. It hurts, please stop. Please daddy."
Fourteen fifteen and sixteen were on the upper right, seventeen eighteen and nineteen were on the upper left. I did not counting the I was sobbing. My whole body was shaking. I struggled to get up. But his firm hand on the small of my back help me in place.
" stay Azarial, and quite, baby girl, you are such a good girl, your almost done. I am so proud of you."
Smack. The last strike was by far the softest one, but I have no idea where it landed, my whole body hurt
"Twenty? " I whispered in between sobbs.
" Yes baby girl, that was 20. Daddy is so proud of you
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote