View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 07:26 AM   #2
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Daddy Joe part 2

In the shower I peeled off the wet clothes. I noticed how perky my nipples were, and how turned on I was knowing Joe could see thru my panties. I began to touch myself in the shower, wondering what it would feel like if it was daddys fingers rubbing my clit, nibbling at my nipples. Covering my lips with his as I moan when his cock slid deep inside me.

I was lost in my daydream untill i heard him knock on the door.
"Seriously, Azzy hurry up, I am starving"
"Ok, be right out, daddy. Sorry I mean joe"

I guess I would have to finish this orgasm later. I turned the water off, threw on a towel and went to my room to get dressed. There I noticed my phone flashing, stating I missed a call. I listened to the voice mail. It was Sarah.

"Hey girl. Sorry if you got in trouble, we are all going down to Mary's house, her parents are gone for the weekend, and I am sure after today you could use a drink. Call me if you want a ride, bye-bye."

I ran down the stairs in just the towel.
"Go ahead and eat joe. I think I am just gonna go to bed, it's been a long day and all. And mom's wedding is tomorrow."

"Fine" he said taking a sip of his beer. I turned to go back up the stairs. "Azarial, one more thing."
"Yes, daddy" I purred, I was so excited to call up Sarah that I had no idea what he was saying.
"Sure Joe" I said when he got done talking. "See ya in the morning"

I got to my room and closed the door. I sent Sarah a message telling her to pick me up in the back alley in 20 minutes.
I had no idea where any of my clothes were so I tossed on the t-shirt I was wearing, and a pair of jeans, with no bra or panties, because they were still soaking wet on the bathroom floor. I snuck down the back stair case, and out the garage door. I waited in the alley for a few minutes until I saw Sarah pull up.

We got a few blocks down the road before her phone rang. Not recognizing the number she answered it.
"HI sarah?"
"Yes this is she?"
" would you be so kind as to bring Azarial home, NOW. And tell her if she is going to sneak out, to not be so loud, and not leave her fucking phone here. Thanks sarah"
She hung up the phone, and turned the truck around. I begged her not to take me back, but before I protest, she was already in the driveway.
Joe was standing in the driveway. With his hands on his hips. He was so angry, his face was red. He was walking back and forth. Tapping his foot. I gave Sarah a hug, and told her I would probably never see her again. She laughed and said she would see me at the wedding at least. We both looked at joe, and then said maybe not. Lol

I got out of the car, and started instantly begging Joe for forgiveness.
"Inside little girl, NOW."
"Joe, I am not a little kid anymore. I am 18, if I wanted to go out with my friends I should be able to."
"Oh, God azzy, fucking grow up. Don't act like you are all grown up. Your still a baby. 18 doesn't make you a fucking adult." He brushed pashed me as we walked thru the doorway. "Seriously if you were really my kid azarial I would have bent you over my knee along time ago."
"Ya like a little kid, you would gibmve me a spanking. ha daddy dearest, you couldn't if you tried"
Instantly his hand was around my throat, slamming me into the door way. I was turned on. Why was I turned on. I should be mad, or scared, or something. But no, I wanted his hands on me.
"Stop calling me daddy, or I will spank that ass of yours."
"Yes daddy" I said trying to wiggle free of his grasp. Hoping that he would hold me rougher.
His hand flew off my neck and he took to large steps back. I adjusted my shirt, and stepped away from the door. He slammed it shut.
"Your asking for it little girl."
I could feel myself getting wet, at the thought of being bent over Joes knee. His hand smacking my ass and making me cry.
"Yes daddy" I said taking a few steps closer to him. "I crooked my head to the side and touched his bare chest with hand. "What if I am asking for it? You know I have been a naughty girl, so why don't you spank me?"

"Azzy, dont." He said as he grabbed my wrist holding my hand just far enough away so that I could no longer feel his flesh. I glanced down and could see his cock was bulging. "You don't know what your asking for. You have been a rebellious teen who needs rules, and punishments. You dress like a fucking slut, I am surprised your not knocked up yet?"
I laughed and then blushed
"Can't be pregnant if you haven't been fucked."

"Wait, azzy, are you still a Virgin?"
"Yes daddy." I said trying to move closer to him

He let go of my wrist and walked into the kitchen. I heard him open the fridge and pop open a beer. And guzzler it down
"I thought you would be proud of me for waiting daddy." I strolled in behind him, as he was opening a second one. I took it from his hand and set it on the counter. "I have been waiting. I didn't want to be fucked by a boy. I wanted to make love with the right man."

"Azarial, I am warning you, stop calling me daddy"
"OR what" I twirled my hair between my fingers
"Or I will..."
"You will what daddy? What will you to your naughty girl, daddy?"
He tried to ignore me and drink his second beer
"Please daddy, tell me what you want?"
"Last warning" he said finishing off the last sip
"OR what Daaaadddy"
He slammed his glass bottle down on the counter shattering it into tiny pieces. He grabbed my hair and pulled me to his lips.
"OR you will get punished and fucked like the cock tease you are."
"Yes dadd...."his lips were on mine before I could finish the sentence. His tongue forced my lips apart, and intruded my mouth. His hand gripped my hair tighter, making me moan in pain.
He drug me over to the kitchen table. Once there he let go of my hair.
"Ok little girl, bend over sick out that bottom of yours. I am going to give it a proper spanking."
"No, daddy. I said turning myself around so I was nose to chest with him. A proper spanking would be over your knee."
He growled, fine, have it your way." He said firmly as he sat down on one of the large wooden chairs. "I was going to go easy on you. But now, you are going to get it. Come to me little girl."
I walked over, and bent over his knees so that my ass was to his right side and my chest hook over his left leg. I could feel his cock twice against my belly as I tried to wiggle into position.
"You will receive 10, for lying to me, and another 10 for sneaking out. Do you understand?"
"Yes daddy, I am sorry, I promise I will be a good girl. I won't lie to you any more, and I won't sneak out. I'll be a good girl for you daddy, I promise."
"After those 20, you will pull down your pants, and I will give you 20 more on you panties."
"Daddy, I am not wearing any panties. The ones I had today are still wet from the pool, and my others are not unpacked yet."
Smack. Right on the center of my left cheek. Smack, Smack, Smack. 3 more on the left cheek
"From now on" Smack "you will wear panties" Smack "every fucking day" Smack "do you understand little girl?" Smack Smack smack. My left butt cheek was hurting so bad.
"Yes daddy, I am sorry. It's just they were wet and dirty"
Smack. Finally right cheek. Smack again on the right.
"You will wear dirty ones then, azzy" Smack Smack smack. My poor back side already hurt. I wondered if that was 20 yet. I sniffled. Smack, smack "no more lies" Smack Smack "understood?"
"Yes daddy "
Smack the final blow hit on the right side.
"Go upstairs and put on your dirty wet panties, and then go stand in the corner of your bedroom, by the closet door. I will be up in 5 minutes"

As always please comment. If you have any ideas for azzy and Joe let me know until then happy reading
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote