View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 07:00 AM   #1
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default The adventures with daddy joe [fiction]

I was encouraged to write this after a "daddy" gave me a few ideas... not sure where this story will go or if anyone other than daddy will like it. I don't normally go for the Daddy/baby girl relationships... but for Joe, it could all just be an amazing fantasy

I am always looking for suggestions so if you have any comment here or send me a pm

Daddy Joe part 1

Joe, mom's 3rd ex husband, was i think my favorite. She is now working on her 4th. Seriously some women are sluts. Don't get me wrong I love her, but her taste in men is crap.
My dad left when I was 1, she didn't even have a chance to marry him. Then came George, he lasted almost 4 years until mom found him in bed with the baby sitter. Then came Fred, the abusive ass who beat her. Mom and I ran away late one night.
I was 9 when she married joe. But it didn't last long. She couldn't get over her past, 3 years later she kicked joe out. I guess, as i found out later, she cheated on him. A few years and a dozen guys later and she is getting married to Keith. Great guy I am told. I have meet him twice, but so has she. Ya, she meet him online, less than a month ago. Ugg mothers! So last night she finally agreed that I could go live with Joe and finish out my first year at college, he was after all my favorite daddy. And I don't want to move to Alaska for some new guy she wants to marry.

After a long conversation, with mom, Joe said it was ok. I was throwing all my belongings in boxes and texted Joe asking if it was ok to have a few friends over to help me unpack. He said sure he would be at work till 6 and order a pizza for the " kids". Seriously when will he see that we are adults. Ugg!

At 3 my group of friends came and threw all my stuff in the back of their trucks. By 5 it was all uloaded. I told them just to put it all in the livingroom. We had an hour or so to kill before Joe got home with pizza so we all decided to take a dip in Joes pool. Of couse none of us had swimsuits so the guys all stripped down to their boxers, and us girls to our bras and panties.
Megan was the tallest, and curveiest of us girls. With her jet black hair, and deep green eyes. Every guy fell for her. She was in a a black see thru bra and matching thong
Sarah , the red head of the group was in a floral bra and cute lacy panties. She has always reminded me of a elf, like the cute sexy ones in movies.
Emma the brown haired brains of the group, oh poor emma, she was short and chubby... she threw on a pair of Joes gym shorts, and one of his tshirts. Claiming she wasn't comfortable swimming in less.
Me, well I am short. 5 foot tall, and tiny, I swear I eat. But I am so athletic that I have no fat. I have long blond hair, and dark blue eyes. Actually daddy Joe use to say they were the color of the sea on a windy day. I decided to swim in my red bra and white panties.

When Joe got home he was pissed. He sent them all home, he said I was a cock tease, just like my mom. He said I should have known better than to dress like that in front of boys and that I lied to him about why I wanted my friends to come over. He said he was calling mom and telling her he changed his mine.

I stood in the living room still dripping wet, my push up bra, feeling heavy, and my white panties, now see thru showing off my small private mound of hair. I fell to my knees at Joes feet. I begged him for another chance. I swore to him i thought he would be ok with it.

"Little girl, if you want to live here, there will be rules. If you can't obey them, then I will send you back to your mom."

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck.
" Thank you daddy" I said as my almost naked body pressed up against his.
He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a squeeze. Then sundenly, he grabbed my hips and pushed me away.
"Go shower and put some fucking clothes on. After dinner we will talk about some rules for this house, starting with you are grounded till spring break. You go to school, and come home, that's it. Understood?"
"But Daddy" I whined
"Azarial, stop calling me daddy. Call me joe, for God sake. I haven't been your dad for 6 years"
"Fine, joe." I said as I marched up the stairs
"And put some fucking cloths on" he holler back at me.
"Yes Daddy" I yelled knowing I was pushing his limit. I got to the top of the steps and turned around and stuck my tongue out at him
"It's joe!" He said returning the gesture.
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤

Last edited by Azarialeigh; 10-20-2016 at 07:02 AM.
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote