Thread: 12 days...
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 08:05 PM   #1
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Default 12 days...

Ok, well I leave for Florida on Friday. I will be staying at a friend's house. Although there are her parents there, they will be out a lot so there will be little supervision. She is also a short bit from the beach, so we will be going there often. And now that you have all the info, this is where you come in. Please give some dares for me and my friend to do. I'm 14, she's 13. For limits, check my sig.

Happy daring!

P.S. I cannot acsess getdare durring my stay in florida and will tell you all about what I did when I get back. So that means please come up with a lot of dares by then. Also, in this time, we will be going to a party and it is her birthday. So yet again, happy daring.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote