Thread: Non-Fiction: Back to the origins
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 10:27 AM   #2
pyrodare
getDare Sweetheart

Default Day 2 part 1

The next day, we played together like always, but, at one time when our grandparents weren't close we started to talk about waht we were going to to this night, we started to suggest a few things and then I proposed her to make me teach her how to have sex, she hesitated but when i told that it was better to learn it the first time with somebody you trust than with any other guy she agreed with me but told me one condition, we should do this over tree days, the first one would be oral sex the second vaginal and the third as you deduced it anal. I agreed and we continued to play as normal, even if I couldn't think about anything else.
When bed time arrived I did as usual, and got to her room but when I got the she was standing and she told me that this time we would go into my room because the bed was bigger. We got into my bed and I started to explain her what we were going to do. When I finished she told me to go first, she sat on the side of the bed and I kneeled in front of her. As my mouth got closer to her pussy me breathing and hers was getting really strong of excitation, I hadn't even touched her pussy that my dick was getting really hard. I took my courage and first kissed her pussy, she moaned lightly and directly leaned on her back, I kissed her again but this time I didn't took my mout out of there. When my thong started to get out of my mouth and inside her pussy she moaned and grabbed my hair pushing it hard into her pussy, my thong was getting in and out of her pussy, after a moment I felt her pussy getting humid and understood that she would soon cum. And so she did, filling my mouth with just a little bit of juices since she was still really young. I got up and started to kiss her passionately, we leaned together and stood like that for a moment, I then heard her wispering to hear: “my turn...”

To be continued...

Hope you guys liked this second part, don't forget to leave a comment for any suggestions or advices.

Likes: Bondage, humiliation, semi-public,hidden public, light pain, long dares, rules, cocksucking, cuckolding
Dislikes: Piss, edges, anal.
Limits: Social suicide, cbt, family, blood, permanent, scat.

Sex map
BDSM quizz
Kink List

PM me a dare within my limits and I will do it
pyrodare is offline   Reply With Quote