Thread: Fiction: ★ Charlotte's School Trip
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Default ★ Charlotte's School Trip

Click here to read the full completed story without any comments.

Chapter One

Well, hi. My names Charlotte, I’m 15 and my life is pretty quiet and, boring as much as I’d like it not to be. Well at least it was, until quite recently. We had a school trip, to an adventure centre in Paris. I wasn’t exactly ecstatic about this, let’s just say that sports aren’t my forte, I suck at everything, I can’t make my way anywhere without tripping over my own feet. I didn’t want to admit it but I was only going because of, him. The most gorgeous boy I’d ever seen, Lucas, he was taller than me but not lanky, muscular and always smiling.
So anyway, we all scurried onto the surprisingly clean coach; I rushed to the back and slipped into a window seat at the very back. The coach was obviously too big for our small class and nobody wanted to go to the back because the windows were blacked out making it dark and slightly eerie. I didn’t mind, I hoped I’d be invisible here. I looked down at my hands, twiddling my thumbs, awaiting the movement of the coach and the quiet rumble of the engine, and then suddenly I saw someone’s feet appear next to my black pumps. I looked up and saw him, Lucas. He grinned and said,
‘Can I sit here?’
It took me a few seconds to get my thoughts together and stutter out a reply,
‘Sure’.
‘I’m Lucas, you don’t talk much do you Charlotte’ He said looking right into my eyes.
‘You know my name’ I muttered, more of a statement then a question.
‘Sure, I know a lot about you’ He winked at me then leaned back.
I stared at him puzzled and he whispered
‘Getdare’
I froze gripping my seat, my nails almost tearing the fabric as he leant back again closing his eyes.
I looked around, the majority of the class had grouped at the front and the closest to us were still pretty far away or engulfed in a book or loud music.
‘Don’t worry, I’m on there too, it took me a while to figure out it was you, but I’m glad it was. I’ve always thought you seemed nice, but you’ve never spoke to me so I figured you didn’t like me’ He stated.
‘You got that bit wrong’ I giggled.
‘Well, we’ve got hours on this coach, want to play? Some truth or dare?’
‘Like you wouldn’t believe’ I sounded almost inhuman with my grin stretching out my face.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 03-22-2011 at 09:53 AM.
BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 13 users say Thank You to BettyBoop for this post: