View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 05:45 AM   #6
Anna_1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juga View Post
First pump your nipples to be really sensitive.

Connect two pegs with string and clamp your nipples. Put the middle of the string in your mouth. You should be pulling on your nipples all the time. (If you pull pegs off, replace them with stronger clamps)

Now lets try the beats. Go to bathroom, lube them with toothpaste and push them all in. Slowly. Watch yourself in the mirror as you do. String from pegs/clamps still in your mouth.

Start to masturbate and pull the beats out slowly. Say "I am horny painslut" with every beat that go out.

Report here. Enjoy.
As there were no dares at the time I opened the thread, I slightly forgot about it and did the tasks just yesterday. I started from the bottom dare.

I removed my clothes in the bathroom and put the pegs on my nipples as ordered. The string was just long enough for it to reach my mouth so I pulled on my nipples when biting it, although not to severe.

Next I lubed the beads with toothpaste and inserted them in all the way. A very, very nice feeling that was even better with the clamps on my nipples. After they were all the way in, I started to masturbate and after 30 seconds I started pulling them out.

As each of the beads were going out I looked myself in the eyes in the mirror and said out loud "I am a horny painslut". I took my time removing the beads so I'd get closed to the peak, but my luck failed me as there were only seven beads so the whole thing was over very fast.

I was very horny afterwards, but I had to stop and continue with other tasks.

Thank you sir.

TOYS: Cane, crop, light flogger, very hard flogger, clothes pegs, small alligator clamps, office clamps, needles, nipple pump, plugs, dildos.

LIKES: Clothes pegs, nipples, interesting, hard and creative impact play on different body parts, watersports, etc.

DISLIKES: Enema, ice play, orgasm denial, light public dares.

LIMITS: Very public dares, pussy punishment, long term, permanent, money play, orgasms overload.
Anna_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote