Thread: Fiction: The Village
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 01:31 PM   #19
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Part 6

Two months later.

Friday 7th September, 2010.

Kate and Bella were still friends but Bella had talked some sense into her friend, making her calm down with the flirty and slapping some sensible back into her. They still had a laugh but, instead of flashing her perks to the lads on a night out, Kate would now just wink at them whilst making rude gestures. Well, it was some improvement.

And Garfield was still Garfield. Though, admittedly, he had cleaned himself up a bit and was looking a little respectable these days.

Bella was in bed. She’d gotten the weekend off work and had plans to go to the nearby village of Crushby to the old bookshop. She hadn’t read a new book in ages, so she decided to chill out for the weekend, book in one hand and coffee in the other.

However, it wasn’t plain sailing.

Kate went along with her, her, too, deciding she wanted a book to read. But mainly she just wanted to keep Bella company and that was fair enough.

They reached their stop and shifted off the bus, dodging the homeless bearded men on the left and the four prams on the right. It was a wonder the bus was light enough to still roll along the road. But anyway. They headed off the bus and diverted themselves down the main market street.

At the edge of the old cobbled road, it stood high and proud. Ye Olde Bookshop. It was one of the oldest buildings around and was jam-pack full of books of all genres, lengths and kinds. At three levels high, it was the perfect location for a few dares. Or, at least, that’s what tickled Kate’s thoughts.

Since the planning of this trip a week or so back, she knew exactly how it would pan out. Reverting back to her old ways, she was going to persuade Bella to have some fun with her. But this time, it would just be the two of them. No Garfield, no boys, nobody else in sight.

Unknown to Bella, Kate had visited the bookshop two days previous, noting down all hiding places and trawling through for ideas and various plans. And her head was bursting with ideas and surprises.

The small bell gave a little jingle as the door creaked open and the girls entered through the small archway in the corridor. As they entered, a polite little old lady welcomed them with an endearing smile.

“Is there anything in particular that you young ladies are looking for?”

“Just having a nosey really,” came their reply as they gestured towards the fiction section on the floor above.

“Okie dokie girls. Well I’ll be down here if you need any assistance, or Hubert’s around somewhere – he’s my husband – if you want any help.”

“Thankyou very much,” Kate replied, gently shuffling past the old wooden counter.

The floorboards sunk gently as the girls squeezed through the tight walkways in the bookshop. As they reached the fiction section, they turned to face one another.

“Up for a dare?” Kate asked, rather calmly.

“Not this again,” Bella sighed. “I knew I should’ve come on my own.”

“Aw, but Bella,” she continued, creating puppy dog eyes. “It’s just fun. There’s just us two and that old lady in here.”

“And Humbert!”

“Hubert,” Kate corrected her.

Bella gave the sort of look which is best described in symbol form as ¬_¬

“I just want a book,” she replied, nudging past Kate to begin her browsing. As she reached up to a high shelf, Kate leant over and snapped her bra open instantly through her top. Plenty of practise. And just the perfect move to get Bella in the mood. Instead of having a go at Kate or slapping her one, Bella remained in her stance, reached out, her bra slowly slipping from her body under her clothes. Her nipples began to harden and her excitement built as it slipped further and further from her breasts. As Kate wondered what Bella was upto, Bella inched forward the gentlest touch more and her t-shirt opened just enough so that her bra would fall through the opening at her waistline.

“Bella,” whispered Kate. “Your bra has fallen off.”

Bella whispered back.

“I know.”

Pulling the old dust-covered book from the shelf, Bella positioned herself so she was eye-level with Kate.

“Let’s do it!”

They both knew what one another was thinking and this slightly boring trip out to a bookshop would soon take a brilliant diversion into an adventure with one hell of a kinky twist.
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote