View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 08:45 AM   #26
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default weekend nude and drive

First time in a while, we were doing a nude/drive/weekend instead of our usual other dares we do often.

This weekend wife went fully nude (no coat even) even with the errands we might do, and on some errands she would stay in car, but on visiting friends (hers & mine) she woudl get out of car and go in with me,
usualy though with one of us chking in advance if it was cool to visit.

Most of our friends now what the potential is when we are around, and know about our dare usuals.

Pretty much at each friend, wife was getting so turned on, that she was pretty much masterbating at each stop, but I wouldnt allow her to cum till we stopped our errands and got back home, or near there.

She was getting groped at each visit (by guys and girls both)...
And with my aok, was getting eaten out or fucked on demand.

At least with one friends visit, wife got it from the couple (girl licked while guy fucked).

As it is, we nearly made it home, as wife was going so nuts that she wanted us to fuck asap, and so there was nice park on the way that has decent seclusion for fun.

We ended up fucking overall for a bit, and I ended up cumming in all 3 holes and i had to go ahead and put a towel down on the seat for us to get home.

Oh, this was during the day and currently very hot, so it was even more turnon as she was sweaty even in the nude.

We did end up getting a shower finally when we got home.

Last edited by tcitycity; 08-03-2010 at 11:32 AM.
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote