Thread: sisters bitch
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 05:57 AM   #4
sirius

I stood on there on the landing for what seemed like forever, naked and with dog semen slowly making tracks down my bare thighs, clutching my shredded clothing to my chest. In the living room above me I could hear my eighteen year old brother and his loser nineteen year old, dropout friend playing some war video game. The thump of the bass with each explosion and the staccato of mock machine gun fire rang out in contrast with their tense voices and their apparently pre-pubescent opponents who kept screeching at the “nubes” in high-pitched voices throughout the on-line game. While their CGI battle raged through the room, the debate raged inside of me as to how to proceed.

I could go back downstairs and borrow some of my sister’s clothing, but she would kill me if I did so, I was certain. On the other hand, I really didn’t relish the idea of my brother and his friend seeing me naked and getting any ideas either. I was well and truly stuck between the proverbial rock and hard place.
Fear of my sister and the fact that my brother and his friend would be facing away from the top of the stairs while thoroughly distracted by their video game made the decision for me. I had to try to sneak past the two boys. Besides, I only had to make it around the corner at the top of the stairs and I would be able to get down the hall and disappear out of sight very quickly.
Taking a deep breath and after waiting for my brother and his friend to start up the next game, I began creeping up the stairs very gingerly. As I started to see the living room over the banister, I felt terribly exposed and I could feel the anxiety building in my gut. My heart felt incredibly tight as it pounded in my chest. My hands quivered slightly with tension and my palms were sweaty. The two boys were riveted on the TV though and didn’t seem to notice my presence at all.

Just as I shifted my weight onto the top stair a loud creak emanated from the floor under my foot and Luke glanced backward before snapping his head back around to stare at me. Brandon, the chunky guy with greasy hair and cheesy gunk all over his fingers looked at Luke for a second, starting to protest his sudden lack of interest in the game, but then he caught sight of me and his mouth dropped open. My heart sank to my toes as I stood frozen with nothing shielding my body except a few shreds of clothing clutched to my breasts. Both halves of the screen went red as mocking voices rained insults through the speakers, but Luke and Brandon just stared lustfully at my long, lean body on display for them.
“Damn,” muttered Brandon, drinking in the sight, his eyes flowing up and down my body.
“Hey Elena,” Luke said. “You look like you want a little something.”
I just gulped and didn’t respond my mind utterly blank and my heart completely defeated.

“I would pay for a piece of that,” Brandon said.
My brother glanced at him and I could see some sinister plot start forming in his mind. “Oh really,” he said, “How much would you pay me to sleep with my sister?”
“I don’t know,” he replied.
“Alright, how about twenty bucks and you can fuck her right now,” Luke said.
My mind was screaming in rage at Luke. He couldn’t do this to me. But my mouth and my body would not do anything. My arms, legs, and mouth literally would not budge. I watched in horror as Brandon pulled his wallet out and handed Luke a twenty dollar bill while staring at me the whole time.
“Now what,” Brandon stammered. “What do I do?”
Luke simply got up and strolled over to me, leering at me as he came. He grabbed me by the arm and led me toward the center of the living room. I finally found the ability to move and I started to jerk my arm away, but he held me firmly and sneered, “Oh, would you rather have your little secret get out or would you rather give Brandon a good time?” I glared back at him in rage. “Oh you know I’ll do it. Come on now sister, fuck him good or I’ll be sending a text to our parents and your dean.”
I glanced back over at Brandon who now had his dick in his hands and his stinking, unkempt form propped up on the couch looking at me. “Come on Luke,” he began, “I paid you, now get her to fuck me.”
“Go on sister, get on with it,” Luke said as he shoved me towards the couch while pulling the clothing out of my hands.

In a complete and utter haze, I knelt in front of the couch and grabbed Brandon’s semi-flaccid cock. He reeked of sweat and gluttony, but I bowed my head toward his crotch anyway. I almost wretched when I licked his head, but I held it in and just blocked out the smell after a while. His cock slowly grew as I sucked on it and soon it was sticking rigidly into my mouth as I went down on him.
After a couple of minutes of sucking Brandon, I just had to get my mouth and nose away from that disgusting crotch with the rank pubic hair and sweaty folds of fat. I pulled my head back trying to subtly gasp for air, but I was suddenly pulled backward by my hair. I landed on my back in the middle of the large leather footstool that my dad used when he watched TV. My head was forced back until I was staring at my brother’s cock with my neck arched backwards and my body splayed across the large, rectangular stool. I was about to protest, but Luke simply shoved his rod into my mouth all the way to the back of my throat. Only about half of his nine inches was inside my mouth, but he wasn’t happy apparently because he roughly grabbed my boob with one hand and the back of my neck with the other and began ramming himself into me. I tried to fight with my hands, but he simply swatted them away, leaving my throat as the only resistance to his forward drive. It didn’t take long and I was soon gagging on his rod as it pushed my tongue down and sought to reach down my esophagus.
“Come on sister, take my dick in your throat,” he commanded roughly, jamming his length into my mouth again. “Take it…deep throat that dick bitch.” He kept ramming forward. “Brandon, what are you doing? Fuck her pussy man, don’t just sit there!”

I felt my legs being forced apart as Brandon positioned himself at my entrance and spread my lips with his firm, but relatively small dick. He began stroking himself into me and I could feel all of his chubbiness bouncing ungracefully into me. The dominant feeling though was the painful fucking my throat was receiving from my brother. I could feel my gag reflex relaxing though and my jaws opening further to allow him entrance to my esophagus. There wasn’t anything I could do, but the pain was subsiding. It was inevitable that he was force his full length into me and I soon felt his head slight past the back side of my tongue and down into my gullet. As he felt the resistance lessening, Luke drove his full length down into my throat causing his balls to slap against my nose and I could see up to his asshole. He ground his dick deeply into me, rubbing his scrotum across my face.
“Wow, that feels good sister,” he said. “Man you are a good fuck.”
With all the degradation and with the energetic, but small fucking I was getting from Brandon, I could feel my body begin to betray me. Tingling began in my loins again and I suddenly imagined that I felt Argus’s knot inside me again. I moaned as the vision burst through my mind while I was impaled between my brother and his asshole friend.
“Damn Elena, you really like to deep throat my dick don’t you,” Luke commented, redoubling his grinding. Reaching down, he pinched my nipples and I groaned again around his cock. “Oh yeah, you like that don’t you! You dirty slut. You like gagging on my dick don’t you!”
He ripped his cock out of me and I gasped for air as I was suddenly free to breathe again. He grabbed my breasts and squeezed them again as Brandon suddenly became very aggressive with his fucking. His large mass suddenly began hammering into my pelvis, sending his five inch cock sawing in and out of me.

“Oh god, I’m going to cum,” he cried.
“Cum on her face,” said Luke. “Her face would look good with some cum decorating it.”
“Oh god, okay.” He ripped out of me and came around to my face and jacked off next to me. I looked up at him and he just stared down at me lustfully, stroking his small, stinky, disgusting dick against my cheek.
My attention was torn away from him, however, when I felt my brother grab my legs, lift them up and shove them open. Without any sort of warm-up, he just rammed his entire rod balls deep in my vagina. His much larger cock reached way more places than Brandon’s did and moans were soon torn from my mouth as my brother took me. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about who was fucking me and just enjoy the ride. Soon, however, I felt a warm streak of fluid splash across my nose and cheek. I opened my eyes and I saw Brandon’s dick spasm again as another white flood of semen gushed out across my face. Wave after wave of warm, creaminess washed over me. The bitterness caused me to spit what landed in my mouth out, but it didn’t seem to matter. Despite have a small cock, he had a massive load of semen and it stank almost as much as he did. I didn’t have any time to dwell on it though as Luke pile drove his cock into me. I looked up at him and he had a crazed possessive look as he rocketed himself into me and I could feel an orgasm building inside me. I couldn’t help the moans from slipping from my mouth. Suddenly it broke and I screamed out my pleasure as my head dropped back and hung off the edge of the foot stool, Brandon’s cum drizzling down my face and into my hair.
“AAAAAAAHHHHHGGGGGG! Oh my God, I’m CUUUMMMMIIIINGGGG,” I shrieked as my body shook in ecstasy from Luke’s powerful thrusts. I hated that my brother was making me cum, but I couldn’t help it. He owned my body completely in that moment and my body responded only to his hammering sex and completely ignored the shame and degradation I felt in my heart and mind.
“ELENA,” I heard Chelsea’s voice reverberate through the house while Luke kept slapping his pelvis into my ass. My heart sank even further.
Damn, I thought. With all the fucking I was receiving from Luke and Brandon, I hadn’t had a chance to clean her carpet and she was pissed.
She stormed up the stairs in her sports bra and tight running shorts. She stopped at the top of the stairs with her hands on her hips. “So, you thought you could get away without cleaning up your mess did you.”
Luke slowed for a minute, which allowed me to regain my breath for a second. “Please, Chelsea, I didn’t have a chance to clean it up. As soon as I got upstairs, Luke and Brandon just grabbed me and started fucking me. Please, I swear I’ll clean it up. Please…”
“Hmmm, well you did disobey me my little bitch, so there must be consequences, but I’ll be nice this time. The consequences will be light,” she seemed to glare at me with slight compassion and a little twinkle of mischievousness. She ripped her shorts and bra off and grabbed her strap-on from the cushions of the couch. Brandon looked like he was about to have a heart attack as he was suddenly in the presence of two naked women and his jaw was practically scraping the floor. “Luke,” she commanded, “Get her in doggy style and make her suck your dick.”
“Hey, why are you giving all the orders,” he protested.
“Just do it you little ass-wipe,” she retorted and, while he grumbled about it, he pulled out of me, rolled my hips over so that I was on my stomach, and he shoved his rock hard member back in my mouth. He didn’t really need any warm-up this time as he pushed it straight past my tongue and into my throat. This caused me to gag a bit again and brought tears to my eyes, but it past quickly as he stroked himself in and out slowly. I heard Chelsea open a bottle of lube behind me and I heard her move right between my legs. I started to struggle in fear, but Luke held me still. I soon felt the cool dribbles of lube dropping between my ass cheeks and running down my crack. She ran her fingers up and down my crack a couple of times before pressing her middle finger against my tender rose bud. I groaned and wiggled in protest, but a sharp slap on my ass from her powerful hand brought that to a swift end and I held motionless, tense and fearful like helpless prey as my predator stalked my waiting forbidden hole.
She swabbed her finger up and down my crack again before pushing against my soft, puckered anus. I wined in protest against Luke’s cock lodged in my throat, but it did little to stop her. I tried to relax to reduce the pain, but it seemed like my rectum had a mind of its own. It tried to resist for a short while, but then it suddenly gave way, causing her finger to sink in to my butt a couple knuckles. I started to wiggle and kick again, but another sharp crack of her palm across my rounded cheek caused me to become still again. Slowly, I began to realize that there was virtually no pain with her one finger, so I stopped struggling and just tried to relax. She shoved a second finger past my opening and there was a short stab of sharp pain, but it faded quickly as she shoved them back and forth and it felt like she was massaging the muscles inside my colon. She pulled her fingers out and smeared them across my butt before relubing her cock and setting it against my back door.

I opened my eyes again. All I could see was Luke’s naked crotch in front of me and I could see Brandon jacking off on the couch. I corked my head to the side a little bit, stretching my throat with my brother’s cock to look at my sister behind me. She looked me in the eye with a withering stare before slowly pushing her hips forward. My anus almost instantly gave way against her weight and I winced in pain as my sphincter rapidly expanded around her girth. She didn’t seem to notice though and kept pushing further into me. The sliding of the rubber against my tight hole initially did little to dissipate the pain and I writhed in between my two siblings, trying to break free, but Luke simply locked his hands behind my head and Chelsea grabbed onto my hips and kept marching into my virgin ass. Knowing I was utterly helpless, I tried to relax again and force my sphincter to loosen its hold on the rubber phallus moving inside me. Soon, I felt the rubber balls press against my empty pussy lips as Chelsea bottomed out inside me. The pain had subsided again and I felt this odd desire to take a massive shit. Then she slowly began to pull out and I could feel every feature of the rubber as it exited my colon. Right as the head reached my exit, she reversed again and pressed back inward. After three or four of these cycles, she began to speed up her piston action. The pain was completely gone now and it was replaced with a cycle of overwhelming fullness and heavenly release with the added friction against the nerves that I could feel in my now empty pussy. The humiliation of being gagged by my brothers cock and having my anal cherry popped by my own sister began to reawaken the pleasure in my vagina. Without thinking about it, I found myself moaning against Luke’s rod as my pussy began to leak its arousal. My mind went utterly blank and my hips began to rock backward into Chelsea’s thrusting, seeking more and more of her hardness deep inside me.
“Damn Elena, you are a real anal slut too aren’t you,” she cooed at me.
“Oh my god, this might be the hottest thing I’ve ever seen,” muddled Brandon.
“Mmmmm, god her throat is just so tight,” moaned Luke as he began shoving his own cock deeper down my gullet. This caused me to arch my back a little more, giving Chelsea even more access to drive into me.

She leaned over me and reached around to my mound with her right hand. “Hot damn sister, your clit is sticking out like the god damn Eiffel tower down here. You like it in your ass huh?”
I mindlessly moaned in response as even more of my juices flowed in my pussy and I began to near my climax.
She just grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart, watching her rubber dick disappear into my hungry asshole. Suddenly, she ripped it out of me, placed her dick at my pussy lips and drove it all the way into me. I practically screamed in pleasure, still muffled by Luke’s member in my mouth as she tore my orgasm out of me with her aggressive pounding. As soon as she got me going though, she pulled out of my cunt and slammed her phallus back into my ass. God, I felt so full, I could hardly stand it. She pushed her weight over my shoulders, grinding my breasts into the leather of the foot stool while she slammed her strap-on into my anus. I contorted my head again, to glance over my shoulder at her and she had a look of a woman possessed, fire in her eyes and her snake tattoo looked like it was devouring my ass while she pounded against me. While she staked her claim on my ass, I saw a flash of red fur behind me. I knew it was Argus and I knew what was coming. The sudden rasp of his tongue on my protruding clitoris set me off like another shot. My pussy and ass clenched around the rubber phallus and dog tongue respectively as I tossed my head in tiny circles, moaning my orgasm into Luke’s erection. All my movement apparently began to set him off because he stroked himself in and out of my throat a couple more times before I felt his warm seed rocket down into my stomach. I was cumming on my sister’s rubber cock in my ass with a dog licking my pussy and while swallowing my brother’s cum.

If I had been in my right mind at all, I would have wanted to die in that moment. Instead, I could feel my body continuing to rock back into Chelsea’s thrusts as Luke withdrew his dick out of my abused and sore throat.
Free to share my pleasure verbally now, I began to moan loudly and beat my fist into the stool in the pleasurable throes of orgasm. “MMMMMM…Oh god…Oh god…MMMMMMMMMMMMM…god damn…fuck me…oh fuck me…MMMMMM…you’re going to make me cum again!”
Right as I was about to reach my climax again, Chelsea pulled out of me and abandoned me, frustratingly short of another peak of pleasure. I looked pleadingly at her to finish me off, but she simply pointed to Argus and said, “You know how to make yourself cum.”
Not even thinking about it, I instantly dropped my front half off of the foot stool onto my hands and knees in front of Argus and I wagged my ass for a second. “C’mon boy…c’mon…you know what I want.”
Needing no additional encouragement, he launched himself on top of me and immediately began slamming his hips into me with his hot dick stabbing at my ass and thighs. I was in complete delirium and I needed to get off. I reached back and guided his cock into my love canal where I so desperately wanted him. As soon as he felt the tenderness of my vagina, he latched on tightly and hammered home.
“You can’t be serious,” I heard Brandon’s voice through the haze of my sexual high. “This shit is crazy!”
I hadn’t even thought about the fact that I was willingly fucking a dog in front of my brother and his disgusting friend, but any concerns I had about that were obliterated by Argus’s smashing thrusts and bulging cock forcing its way into my tight vagina.

“Oh, she’s serious,” Chelsea responded. “She’s a good little doggie slut aren’t you?”
“Ugh…ugh…ugh…oh god…ugh…god yes, I love being a little doggie slut…god it feels so good…OH…OH…OH…OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYEEEEEEE EEESSSSSSSSS… I’m cumming,” I announced with a shriek of pleasure.
With that, Argus buried his massive tool completely inside me, locking us together and sending his semen streaming into my womb.
I was lost in ecstasy for a short while before I reopened my eyes and felt the utter blanch of shame flood over me. Luke and Brandon were jacking off their new erections sitting on the couch while Chelsea simply stood and watched me with that sort of dominant stare that would melt ice.
“God damn, your sister is sooooo fucking hot,” Brandon groaned as he stroked his small dick up and down as fast as he could.
Chelsea crouched down next to me for a moment, “Elena dear, now remember that you need to clean up my carpet still okay. I was nice to you this time, but the consequences will be much more severe if you disobey me again. Now, I want to talk to you tonight again before you go to bed, so come see me again around 11. Understood?”
“Yes, I understand,” I meekly whispered.
She then strode off, leaving me still knotted to the dog with the two horny guys still staring at me, making me wish the carpet would swallow me whole.
“Hey man, I’ve got a great idea,” Brandon piped up. “My dad has this huge Great Dane over at our house. Do you think she’ll fuck him?”
“Oh, she’ll have to,” returned Luke.
The pit of my stomach turned a bit as I knelt up a bit feeling Argus’s fur resting against my back. He slowly through his back leg over my back and began to pull against my stuffed pussy. His massive knot pulsed against my g-spot and I shuttered again as another mini-orgasm was pulled from my body while they watched. I felt utterly debased. I was cumming on my dad’s dog’s cock while my brother and his friend discussed my naked body and how they would have me fuck another dog.
sirius is offline   Reply With Quote