shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Full day task - Garder80 - Task 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80
Think of this as a punishment for never befriending me :P
use toothpaste on your nipples and pussy
apply rope for a full body harness and do 30 minutes of exercises.”
I did this task before the third task. Why? You may ask. The answer is simple; I did not want to do the third task. When I had initially read through the series of tasks to make sure everything was ok, I was only half-attentive as I was attempting to multitask (not a good idea when accepting a dare, but hey – I can’t be perfect, now can I?) and had not taken into account what the third task would require I do…

Anyways, regarding the fourth task (which hardly constitutes a punishment :P)…

Now I’ve used toothpaste before. Used it before discovering icyhot and though both have similar effects, they also have their differences. I first applied a gob to each nipple, not that it would do anything (it didn’t) but I felt compelled to in order to meet the requirements of the task. The effects of the toothpaste to my pussy, however, were significantly more potent and I found myself squirming about for a few minutes after the rather generous application as my body adjusted to the sensation. Of course the menthol in the toothpaste, besides the obvious minty/burning/tingling sensation it brings also has the effect of lubricating me thoroughly. And here, I don’t mean that toothpaste is a good lube, rather that it gets my glands into overdrive; it did not take long for my pussy to be drooling – and I mean this quite literally; I had a strand of lubrication coming from my nether regions.

Then, I grabbed my rope. Bondage, as I’ve noted before in previous threads, is something I really enjoy and I have become quite proficient at it – especially at making myself a full-body harness. Now, I’ve worn one quite a few times even going so far as spending a whole working day with one on, so I figured that a half-hour of wearing one would be a piece of cake. The only thing that I did not take into account was that during the 30 minutes I would be sporting a rope harness, I would be moving around a lot (I chose to do 30 minutes on the Wii fit – far more interesting than doing random squats, pushups, jumping jacks and whatnot). However, between the rather tight rope rubbing against my minty-smelling swollen slit and the fact that I was moving around a whole lot, the experience was quite unique, and, to be honest, I was wildly happy when my 30 minutes were up.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote