View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:00 PM   #17
SluttyBrittany
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter View Post
so shopping but dress as if you are about to go out clubbing, so thats a boob tub and short shorts that are small enough to be panties (perferably latex ones) with the tallest heels ever. hopfully everything you want is on the bottom shelf but dont bend your knees to go down there just bend over
I happen to need more milk, shampoo, and I wanted to buy a new pair of boots. So I put on the boob tube from a previous dare, my black latex shorts (extremely tiny!!!), and my tallest heels: black suede 7 inch tall ankle pumps that have a 2 inch platform, grabbed my purse, and drove to Target. It is very cold, so my nipples stood out against my top. When I got there I parked far away, making myself walk longer than I needed so that I would be showing off my slutty outfit for as long as possible. The first thing I got was my shampoo, then I headed over to shoe section. I only looked at boots that were on the bottom couple shelves, giving me ample opportunity to show off my ass, bending over very slowly to pick up the boxes. I took off my heels and tried on various pairs of high-heeled boots. I ended up choosing a pair of chocolate brown leather ankle platform wedges. I then went to the food section, took a gallon of milk from the bottom row, then got in line to check out. While I was waiting, I bent over to get a candy bar. I then checked out, walked slowly to my car, and drove home. I got several stares and looks, and by the time I checked out I was blushing a deep red. When I got home I typed up this report, then went on to the next dare.

Please review the limits before giving it a dare.

A list of some of the rules it must follow can be found here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=68229
SluttyBrittany is offline   Reply With Quote