View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 01:31 AM   #9
PinkLudeGal

Default Pool Side Fun (Part2)

Pool Side Fun (Part2)

"Omg Krystal, your tongue is so long!"
Krystal right away puts her tongue in my pussy almost without any hesitation. I start to wounder if she really has never done this before.

"Oh Chrissy, your pussy tastes so good! I could lick it for hours! I can't believe I waited this long to do this!" Krystal says with a mouth full of pussy and pussy juices.

She was a natural at eating me out, It was almost like second nature for her. She knew exactly where to lick, how hard to lick it, and how to move her tongue just right so that i quickly become all hot and bothered. I start breathing harder and moan some. I could not help but grabbing my nipples and squeezing them slightly and rubbing them. Oh it felt so dam good.

"Oh baby eat my pussy, you do it so good! Ohhh fuck yes!"

Then Krystal stops, and pulls back her head and looks at at me with a questioning look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a kind of worried tone.
"Are you sure it is ok that I do this? I mean I don't want to force anything on you, It's just always been a fantasy of mine to eat out a girl for hours on end."

I laugh with a sigh of relief, "Krystal you are hella good at eating me out. If you want to eat me out for hours on end, No complaints here! hehehe"

We both get a good little laugh and she slowly goes back down and starts eating my pussy some more. Right away I start moaning. My pussy was so wet with the pleasure she was giving me. Not only was she good at it, but I was so physically attracted to her that just seeing her eat me out was the biggest turn on I have ever had at the time. More and more she licks and eats me out, harder and harder i start to breath. I can feel myself comming close to orgasm. I grab her wet hair and pull on it a little, and she moans a little bit so i keep it just pulled enough for her to feel it tugging on her head. Pulling on her wet hair made it harder for her to eat me out, so i pushed her head into my pussy to where her nose what pushing against my pelvis bone. Krystal almost could not breath, but continued to furiously eat my pussy out.

"Oh Krystal! Oh Krystal!" I start to moan out.
"Oh yes! ohhhhh god yes" Gasping for breath between each word to be moaned.
"Oh I'm going to cum! oh fuck yess!!" Breathing super hard gasping for breath I feel my pussy is completely soaked with my juices and Krystal's saliva. More still Krystal eats my pussy.
"Ohhhhh!!!!!" I moan loudly as I start to cum, Krystal moaning with me as she feels my hot pussy juices flow down her beautiful face.
"Oh god Krystal! you are so...."
Before I could finish what I was saying she comes up and starts making out with me. Mouth to Mouth, her tongue massaging mine. The taste of her saliva mixed with my pussy juices was just absolutely delicious. I wanted more! We continued to make out for a good couple more mins.

I start to laugh and say, "That was amazing!"
"Wasn't it though?" She giggles

The rest of the night we just stayed up watching movies and cuddling with each other. She ended up being my first girlfriend. And we had many more GREAT HOT LESBIAN EXPERIENCES.

Hoped you liked it.
I don't have a webcam
I don't send out pictures either.
So please don't ask.

Last edited by PinkLudeGal; 06-06-2009 at 04:50 AM.
PinkLudeGal is offline   Reply With Quote