About 5'10
115 punds
Blond kind of short hair
White
C cups
Shaved

Age at the time

Pool Side Fun

So it was a a nice sunny Friday. Me and Krystal had just got out of school. We meet up just in front of the school parking lot, and Krystal asks me if I could give her a ride home. I tell her "Of course I can! hehe I got a car don't I?" So we both get into my car, we roll down the windows and the sunroof. Turn up the radio and sing and dance while I was driving to her house. We had tons of fun driving.

I had never been to Krystal's house before so of course she had to give me directions. Once we got to her house I was amazed at what she lived in. I turned to her and asked "THAT'S WHERE YOU LIVE?!?" She laughed and said "Yup!" She lived in a very nice two story house, with a big green front yard with amazing trees and bushes that just made her house absolutely beautiful.

So we get inside of her house and drop our school things, and she give me the grand (and I do mean GRAND) tour.

"Krystal your house is amazing! I love it!"
"Yea, I love my house too hehe, and you know the best part? The part I have yet to show you??"
"What's that?" I asked excitedly.
"The backyard" She responds with a huge grin.

She takes me out to her back yard. Just when I thought her house could not get any more amazing, It does. She had a nice heated pool with a just gorgeous yard. I was in total awe over her house. She turns to me and smiles, asks me if I wanted to go swimming. I said let me call my dad to see if I can stay a while. So after talking with my dad and Krystal talking to her parents, We came to the conclusion that I we would just have a sleep over at her house. I was so excited. After a long day of playing around and doing fun stuff It was time to head inside and get ready for bed. Krystal's parents come to her room where we were at and says, "You girls don't be up to late now, We are going to sleep and will let you two have fun." Me and Krystal reply "We won't" with a grin.

About an hour after her parents go to bed, Krystal has the best idea all day.
"We should go swimming at night time! And since my parents don't mind us swimming at night, we should skinny dip with the outside lights off so we won't be able to really see each other."

"Krystal, Your a genius!" I exclaimed with laughter.

We head down stairs, open the back door, and turn off all the lights. We could still see each other but we didn't mind. We then quickly stripped naked and jumped into the pool. It was warm and refreshing, and felt oh so nice. I started to swim around a little and Krystal comes up behind me and grabs my boobs. "Why are yours SO much bigger then mine??" I was surprised that she did that, but laughed and said laughing "Cuz I'm special!" We start to play around with eachother touching each others bodies and just having fun. This goes on for about 15 minutes.

After we started to calm down a little bit we started to talk about boys, and what we would do if they wanted to have sex and stuff like that. Some how I ended up telling her what me and Roxy did about a month before. She was very intrigued and wanted to know EVERYTHING that happened. As I was comming to the end of my story I realized that she had been touching herself and getting off on my story. So I swam closer continuing my story, closer and closer I swam. I made it so that it looked like I was just swimming around. She had no idea what was about to happen next.

As I got so close to her I noticed she had stopped touching herself to try to hide the fact that she was doing it. So I swam behind her and started rubbing on her body with my hands. I slowly moved my body so that it meet her body and my hands slowly moved up to feel her breasts. I knew she had already been turned on and wanted me, So I took advantage of it. I started to play with her nipples. She asked "What are you doing?" I just ignored her question and continued to touch and feel her body and nipples. And a little while I move one hand down to meet her pussy. She gasped really quick, but then laughed a little and put her hand over mind and guided my hand to touch her where she wanted. I started to rub her pussy. She turned around and we started making out. Then she said lets go over the the one foot deep side. We swam over there and she quickly sat down and laid back. I crawled on top of her and continued where we had left off at the other side of the pool.

She grabbed my hand and put it to her pussy to rub it some more. She was getting so hot and wanted me to take her all the way. Breathing hard, we both continued to kiss. She starts to play with my pussy. Kissing each other, both of us rubbing and playing with eachother's clit. She asks me if I wanted to eat her out. I replied with "Oh Krystal you know I want to hehe" She stands up holding her breasts and breathing ever so hard. I get on my knees and start eating her out, licking and fucking her with my tongue and and fingers. I slip one finger inside her and she starts to moan and I know she wants it more and more. I start to go faster and faster fucking her more and more making her want to cum all over me. Faster and faster I fuck her. She almost wanted to scream with pleasure. I tell her to cum on my face, I want to taste her cum, feel it run in my mouth...So sweet and yummy. She gets even more turned on by the way I talk to her and she quietly yells "YES! oh Christina! Make me cum!" I continued to fuck her pussy, licking it, finger banging it. "Christina, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"
"Cum on me Krystal! I want you to cum for me!"
"Ohhhhhhh goooodddd" she exclaims in between breaths.

As she finishes that last yell....She cums, I slow down almost to a stop. slower and slower, shes is in total ecstasy as i slowly start to move away from her pussy. She kneels down, and starts to make out with me again. She wanted to taste her own cum mixed with my saliva.
"Christina, that was amazing. I had never done that before."
"It was amazing, It was only my second time for me."
"Do you want me to do it to you?"
"Do you want to do it to me?"
"I want to try" She says with a smile.

So My eyes are getting tired right now, I will finish the story after i rest them k? Lol sorry To keep you waiting. LOL SUSPENSE! DUN DUN DUN haha sorry

I just looked at this story....Is it to long??
I don't have a webcam
I don't send out pictures either.
So please don't ask.

Last edited by PinkLudeGal; 06-04-2009 at 06:21 PM. Reason: too long??
PinkLudeGal is offline   Reply With Quote