View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #1
PinkLudeGal

Default Lesbian Experience Stories.

So I have receive good comments on my first story (My first Lesbian Experience) That I thought I would start a thread with all of my experiences.

I have had quite a few hot and intense sessions with friends, girlfriends, 3somes, 4somes, and 5somes. We used anything from Fingers to toys, food, and whatever.

I will try to maybe post one once a week, and if i end up having another session anytime soon I will post that one when I can.

Names will be changed, but I will keep the made up names the same for the person I dedicate that name to. As in my friend Krystal=Susan or something like that. Krystal will always be know as Susan threw out each story she is in.

So In case you haven't read my first story Here it is again. I will post a reply on this thread with my next story within minutes of starting this thread. Just give me time to type it all out and read threw it and make corrections needed.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my thread!

Oh and I love to hear what you have to say so leave lots of comments!

Description of Me:
About 5'9
121 pounds
Black medium length hair
Light tanned skin
Green eyes
D cups
Shaved

Description of Roxy
About 5' 7
Brown with a redish tint hair
white
blue eyes
B cups
Small patch

My First Lesbian Experience

My first experience was when I had just painted my car pink, before all the upgrades and everything. I was just turned 17. Me and friend of mine (we will just call her Roxy) where really bored at about 1am in the morning. It was a nice summer Saturday night. About a nice 47 degrees, clear sky, moon was big and bright.

I had the idea of sneaking out out of the house while my dad was sleeping and going exploring around roads we have never seen. We found this back road that lead us up into the SF Cali hills. The road was long quiet, and It was a road almost completely abandoned. Driving up the road we see a mountain lion It was HUGE! We fallowed it down the road until it ran off into the the hills. We continued down the road for at least another hour when we found this opening. We were out in the middle of the hills, we found a lake and a small dirt place to park.

We ended up parking there and getting out, We had packed a couple blankets just incase. We grabbed on of the blankets and threw it on the hood of my car and we laid down together looking up at the bright moon and stars.

We started talking about boys, school, and life. After a little while, we starting looking at eachother then turning away. We both wanted eachother and we both could tell. So my friend being the more aggressive one turned on her side and started kissing me. I was surprised at first, but quickly got turned on and VERY into her. We started making out, and I lost track of time because of how long we just laid there making out. By that time my panties were all wet, And I was wounding how wet she was so I slowly moved my hand down to her skirt, and slowly lifted it up. She moan every so slightly, and at that moment I KNEW we were going to go all the way. I felt her panties and they were just as wet as mine.

I rolled her over so that now she was laying on her back and I pulled her panties down and slowly started licking her pussy. She loved it. Her breathing became hard and quick as she grabbed my head to push it close to her making my tongue slid into her. She moaned with excitement and I pulled away a little bit just enough to ask her if she liked doing this, She ended up said "Fuck yes! Now shut up and keep going" (LOL) So I slid one of my fingers inside of her and started to finger fuck her while playing with her clit with my tongue. Her breathing became EVEN MORE hard and quick. I knew she was close to cumming. I continued my pace, fucking her with my finger and licking her clit. She started to moan really loud, and then.....She screams my name and cums. Her juices run down my hand and i lick it up but dont swallow it so that I could kiss her ans let her taste her own juices. We make out for about another 10-15 mins.

Then my phone rings, It's my dad.....busted.....

I ended up getting grounded and getting my car taken away for a while.

But if you ask me.....SOOOOO worth it. lmao
I don't have a webcam
I don't send out pictures either.
So please don't ask.

Last edited by PinkLudeGal; 06-04-2009 at 08:20 PM. Reason: I do not send out pictures So I thought I would make a description of me and my friends
PinkLudeGal is offline   Reply With Quote