Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 02:32 PM   #20
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master
If you do your homework promptly and as good as you can, your Master may send you out next weekend to find a cock to fuck that pussy of mine! So do not ask stupid questions. I can not stand stupid sluts. And I know you are not stupid!
Yes, Master. Your slut will keep her hands (and thoughts) away from that pussy of yours, until you give her new orders. But I am looking forward to the next weekend!

Quote:
You are a good slut. You have made me pleased and horny. I am going to fuck my girlfriend tonight thinking of you. I want you to report to me first thing in the morning. State who's pussy that is between your legs, who owns your orgasms, and if you want to cum, give me three good reasons why I should let you. No touching tonight!
I will do as I am told, Master. Thank you Master...

Quote:
You must edge in those panties you have on now at least twice. Than take them off and leave them in an obvious spot. Put on a fresh pair, edge five more times through those. That will be you pair for the tomorrow. Message me when complete. I will then try to think of another task for my young horny dirty slut.
Oh Master, thank you. I'll gladly edge in my panties at least twice. And I will put on new panties and edge again, five times. The first ones I'll put on the floor so everybody can see them immediately when he enters my room. The second ones I'll wear tomorrow....
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote