Thread: Fiction: Erin's Hell
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 03:30 PM   #27
skjelner

Default Chapter Four Part 3

Thanks for all the kind comments. Glad you're enjoying it!

Streams of Jason’s hot semen seared swiftly into Erin’s torn and lightly-bleeding uterus, much more than he had previously unloaded onto her face (which was now starting to congeal, much to her great displeasure), pumping with great velocity through her deepest vaginal canals.

His cock gushed for what felt like more than fifteen seconds, and when he finally pulled out, a bit of his cum trickled out of her flooded cervix; to Erin it felt similar to peeing. Abruptly, she grew infuriated at the beaming man beneath her.

“You FUCKING came in me, you pervert!” she screamed at Jason. “What the FUCK are you thinking; I could get—get fucking PREGNANT!”

“Shut UP!” Mark yelled back, and slapped Erin’s glazed face harder than ever. There was no need to wipe his hand on her breast, as the semen-saliva had now begun to harden on her face, like a sort of translucent, sticky mask. Besides, her chest was already wet with the jizz, as Mark had so gracefully put it, of two men.

Erin didn’t protest again and instead turned her head and massaged with her hand the place where she had been hit, sobbing into the soft down comforter on the bed. She noticed her vagina was throbbing, aching from Jason’s brutality, and wondered how much tearing had occurred down there.

But more terrifying to her was the possibility of getting pregnant, of which she had so audibly informed Jason and his pals. She could also still feel some of Mark’s semen still sliding down her throat and released a hacking cough to try and release it, but it had already slipped too far down to be brought back up.

“I think I might’ve shocked her,” Mark commented slyly, poking fun at her condition.

“Yeah, I hope you’re not tired yet, Erin,” Chris said, “’cause we’re just getting started.”

He jumped off the bed and got to his knees beneath her dripping vagina and began to lap at her cum-flooded cervix, sticking his wet tongue up her bruised uterus and sucking out as much of Jason’s semen as he could.

Erin, too exhausted to move, could feel a good bit of the liquid still deep in her vagina that Chris could never possibly reach, and her hopes of avoiding pregnancy fell even lower than before. She sighed, partly out of frustration and partly from pleasure at the supernal cunnilingus she was receiving (for Chris had now moved to her long untouched clitoris), and began to once again jack off both Jason and Mark, who were already prepared for more.

Chris spread her pussy lips with his fingers, and some more of Jason’s semen leaked out, dripping onto his hairy chest. He took another slurp at Erin’s vagina, then quickly stood up and leaned over her body, which was saturated with cum yet still beautiful. His penis had brushed her glistening pussy as he rose, and Mark put two fingers in her mouth and forced it open.

Chris aligned his mouth over Erin’s, and spit out Jason’s cum slowly, letting it fall in a thick stream between her gaping lips. He then pinched her cute nose and tilted her head backward a bit, until Erin had no choice to eventually swallow it all; otherwise, she wouldn’t be able to breathe.

“A little cum-swapping always does a woman good,” Jason announced, chuckling to himself for the millionth time that night. It seemed to Erin that these men got no greater pleasure than taking advantage of innocent girls, making them do disgusting things. “Now let’s she if she likes getting fucked again.”
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote