View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:13 AM   #37
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 11 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 11 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Adam can you please remove my bra” ordered Sarah. “The group were totally shocked at this” The males grew extremely happy after hearing these words. Adam slowly moved behind his sister and tried to unfasten her bra. It took him a few minutes but eventually it came undone and the three males got their first ever look at a pair of fully matured breasts. They felt like they were going to have a heart attack as Sarah squeezed her nipples gently making them stand out.

What clothing shall I keep! Adam thought to himself still holding the light pink silk bar in his hands. “I think I want to keep this bra” he said looking into his sisters eyes. “You what.....” replied Sarah. “I’m going to keep this sexy bra, unless you want to buy it back for 2 chips and a box of Frosties” Adam chuckled trying to bribe his sister. “Fine keep it, but you’ll be sorry” Threatened Sarah.

At the current moment the tournament looked pretty close, Dani was leading by a fair way, she still had 4 items of clothing on and 1 chip. Laura had 3 items of clothing (Underwear, navy blue lace bra and Jeans). Sarah had just 2 items of clothing and her perky tits were on display (mini skirt, underwear). John had 2 items of clothing (underwear and jeans). Adam was in just his black boxers and had 1 chip remaining. David was on the edge of losing the game with only his grey briefs intact and no chips remaining. There was the possibility of David or Adam loosing there underwear however Adam couldn’t loose after the next round as he still had 1 chip remaining and shredding your underwear gave 2 chips.

Round 21

Adam won his second game in a row, and now had 2 chips, John was 5th and Dani was 6th. John had to let Adam remove his jeans revealing a pair of white boxers containing a big package that was trying to escape. The three girls saw this and chuckled, John certainly seemed to have the biggest package. Adam was then glad he had the opportunity of removing Dani’s t shirt; he was just inches away from Dani’s small breasts concealed in her sexy black bra.

“I wonder who will get this mystery dare/forfeit” said John waving the envelope in the air. “Stop trying to distract us” butted in Laura.

Round 22

John won the next game and seemed mighty relieved, Adam was 5th and lost 1 of his 2 chips. Dani lost the game and had an awkward decision on which clothing to remove. She currently had no chips and needed to give up 2. If she removed her skirt she would still be required to give up her bra or underwear. Alternatively she could strip her underwear but anyone may see straight up her mini skirt. The final option was to strip her bra. What should she choose? The options kept going around her head when she finally said, “John can you please remove my......................”

TO BE CONTINUED ...............

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote